News: Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP)
18 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 19 2013
Nov 19 - Energy Transfer Partners LP : * Announced agreement for unit to buy trunkline lng co llc, which owns a
HOUSTON, Nov 7 - Energy Transfer Partners will convert a Texas natural gas pipeline system to move Eagle Ford shale crude and condensate to Trafigura's Corpus Christi terminal, the companies said on Thursday.
* Illinois-to-Louisiana conversion project to move forward
HOUSTON, Nov 6 - Energy Transfer Partners LP's open season on its Eastern Gulf Crude Access pipeline project did not gain enough shipper interest to justify a new pipeline to the St. James, Louisiana, oil hub, Chief Operating Officer Marshall McCrea told analysts on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, Aug 8 - U.S. pipeline company Energy Transfer Partners LP said on Thursday it will extend an open season for its Trunkline conversion pipeline that would carry crude oil from the Bakken formation and from Canada to Gulf Coast refineries.
- 2-Year Performance Comparison Of Selected MLPs
- Energy Transfer Partners: A Concentrated, 7% MLP To Consider For Your Income Portfolio
- Plains All American: Why This MLP Looks Appealing
- Energy Transfer Analyst Day: Explosive Performance Ahead
- Why You Should Consider Energy Transfer Partners?
- Viewing Kinder Morgan's Valuation Through A Discounted Cash Flow Model
- Energy Transfer Completes Sale of New England Gas Company Assets
- AAAResearchReports.com Technical Input: Kodiak Oil & Gas, Penn West Petroleum, Energy Transfer Partners, and Enbridge
- Energy Transfer Partners Extends Exchange Offers of Its 7.60% Senior Notes Due 2024, 8.25% Senior Notes Due 2029 and Floating Rate Junior Subordinated Notes Due 2066
- Energy Transfer Equity Completes Comprehensive Debt Refinancings
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces the Expiration and Final Results of the Tender Offer of Its Outstanding 7.500% Senior Notes Due 2020
- Pre-Market Analysis: Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp., Penn West Petroleum Ltd, Energy Transfer Partners L.P., and Enbridge Inc.
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Pricing of 5.875% Senior Notes Due January 2024
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Increase in Tender Cap and Extends Expiration Time Relating to the Tender Offer of Its Outstanding 7.500% Senior Notes Due 2020
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Early Results of the Tender Offer of Its Outstanding 7.50% Senior Notes Due 2020
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Public Offering of $400 Million of Senior Notes