News: Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP)
22 Aug 2014
Mon, Apr 28 2014
- Energy Transfer Partners LP , owner of gasoline retailer Sunoco Inc, said it would buy Susser Holdings Corp and create a separate retail company as it focuses on its core pipeline business.
* Offers Susser shareholders $80.25 in cash, or 1.4506 units
April 28 - Pipeline company Energy Transfer Partners LP said it planned to acquire Susser Holdings Corp in a stock-and-cash deal valued at $1.8 billion to add retail stores in Texas and neighboring states.
NEW YORK, March 7 - Energy Transfer Partners on Friday announced plans to build an oil pipeline from the Bakken shale in North Dakota to U.S. Midwest and Gulf Coast refineries, seeking support for a major new conduit even after rivals dropped similar plans.
NEW YORK, March 7 - Energy Transfer Partners on Friday announced plans to build a pipeline that would transport oil from the Bakken shale in North Dakota to multiple refineries in the Midwest and Gulf Coast regions.
- A Closer Look At Boardwalk Pipeline Partners' Q2'14 Distributable Cash Flow
- A Closer Look At Regency Energy Partners' 2Q'14 Distributable Cash Flow
- A Closer Look At Buckeye Partners' 2Q'14 Distributable Cash Flow
- Kinder Morgan Inc.'s Mega-Deal: Lower Cost Of Capital And Maximum Optionality
- Does Kinder Morgan's Deal Call MLP Growth Into Question?
- Kinder Morgan Consolidation Will Be a Big Winner for Shareholders
- Susser Holdings and Energy Transfer Partners Announce Preliminary Merger Consideration Election Results
- Technical Updates, New Contracts, Upcoming Events, and Financial Results - Research Reports on Tesoro, Marathon, Southwestern, Energy Partners and Marathon Petroleum
- Energy Transfer Equity Reports Second Quarter Results
- Energy Transfer Partners Reports Second Quarter Results
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Equities Technical Notes -- Kinder Morgan, Energy Transfer Equity, Energy Transfer Partners, Williams Partners, and Frontline
- Susser Holdings Schedules Special Meeting of Stockholders for August 28 to Consider Merger Agreement with Energy Transfer Partners
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Seventh Consecutive Quarterly Cash Distribution Increase
- Energy Transfer Partners Increases Cash Distribution for Second Quarter of 2014
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Stocks Coverage -- Research on Energy Transfer Equity, El Paso Pipeline Partners, Energy Transfer Partners, and Plains All American Pipeline
- Range Announces Marketing and Transportation Agreements