News: Energy Transfer Partners LP (ETP)
28 Jul 2014
Mon, Apr 28 2014
- Energy Transfer Partners LP , owner of gasoline retailer Sunoco Inc, said it would buy Susser Holdings Corp and create a separate retail company as it focuses on its core pipeline business.
* Offers Susser shareholders $80.25 in cash, or 1.4506 units
April 28 - Pipeline company Energy Transfer Partners LP said it planned to acquire Susser Holdings Corp in a stock-and-cash deal valued at $1.8 billion to add retail stores in Texas and neighboring states.
NEW YORK, March 7 - Energy Transfer Partners on Friday announced plans to build an oil pipeline from the Bakken shale in North Dakota to U.S. Midwest and Gulf Coast refineries, seeking support for a major new conduit even after rivals dropped similar plans.
NEW YORK, March 7 - Energy Transfer Partners on Friday announced plans to build a pipeline that would transport oil from the Bakken shale in North Dakota to multiple refineries in the Midwest and Gulf Coast regions.
- Regency Energy Partners LP: A Dividend Growth Stock With Some Concerns
- Energy Transfer Partners Will Prove To Be A Solid Investment
- Big Profits Coming to Investors in Big Bakken Infrastructure
- Second Quarter Portfolio Review: Building Dividend Growth And Quality
- Wall Street Breakfast: Tobacco M&A, Muni Outflows, Google Glass Telekinesis
- Energy Transfer Partners' Return To Distribution Growth Was Predictable
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Seventh Consecutive Quarterly Cash Distribution Increase
- Energy Transfer Partners Increases Cash Distribution for Second Quarter of 2014
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Stocks Coverage -- Research on Energy Transfer Equity, El Paso Pipeline Partners, Energy Transfer Partners, and Plains All American Pipeline
- Range Announces Marketing and Transportation Agreements
- Energy Transfer Partners Announces Pipeline Project Connecting Marcellus and Utica Shale Supplies to Multiple Markets
- Energy Transfer Announces Crude Oil Pipeline Project Connecting Bakken Supplies to Patoka, Illinois and to Gulf Coast Markets
- Early Briefing on Energy Sector Equities -- Research on Penn West Petroleum, Hyperdynamics, Energy Transfer Partners, and Nordic American Tankers
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Pricing of $700 Million of 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2024
- Energy Transfer Equity Announces Offering of 5.875% Senior Notes Due 2024
- Increased Dividends, Resumed Operations, Conference Presentations, Philanthropic Activities, and Partnerships - Analyst Notes on HollyFrontier, Goldcorp, Noble Energy, PPG and ETP