Entergy Corp (ETR)
17 Feb 2017
* Entergy Corp - approved an amendment and restatement of company's bylaws
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.87 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Entergy Corp's over 40-year old Indian Point nuclear power plant will be shut by 2021 because of concerns for the safety of millions of New Yorkers in and around the Big Apple, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday.
Jan 9 Entergy Corp's over 40-year old Indian Point nuclear power plant will be shut by 2021 because of concerns for the safety of millions of New Yorkers in and around the Big Apple, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday.
Entergy Corp's Indian Point nuclear power plant in New York state will shut down by April 2021, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced on Monday, due primarily to its proximity to the heavily populated New York City area.
* Entergy, ny officials agree on indian point closure in 2020-2021
NEW YORK The Indian Point nuclear plant will shut down by April 2021 under an agreement New York State reached this week with Entergy Corp, The New York Times reported on Friday, citing a person with direct knowledge of the deal.
Nov 23 - Entergy Corp said on Wednesday it will pursue various options to renew licenses to operate its Indian Point nuclear power plant for another two decades after New York's highest court ruled against the company this week.
Nov 21 - The New York Court of Appeals, the highest court in the state, ruled on Monday that the New York Department of State (NYDOS) has the right to review Indian Point's Coastal Zone Management application.
- Entergy Corp's (ETR) CEO Leo Denault on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Entergy Corporation 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Valuation Dashboard: Utilities - Update
- Entergy: Why Is This Utility Cheaper Than All The Rest?
- 5 Value Stocks Worth A Deeper Look
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For January 2017