News: Entergy Corp (ETR)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Mar 5 2014
* Lists assets of $70 mln and liabilities of $1.07 bln as of Dec. 31
Dec 19 - U.S. power company Entergy Corp on Thursday completed the integration of its Gulf Coast service area into the power grid that operates the Midwest power system, relinquishing control after a decade-long struggle with regulators and independent power companies.
Dec 19 - U.S. power company Entergy Corp on Thursday completed the integration of its Gulf Coast service area into the power grid that operates the Midwest power system.
* Failure highlights state-federal tension over rate setting
HOUSTON, Dec 13 - Entergy Corp called off a $1.78 billion plan to divest its transmission operation to ITC Holdings Corp on Friday, three days after Mississippi regulators rejected the plan.
* ITC says Mississippi order denies savings for customers
HOUSTON, Dec 10 - New Orleans-based Entergy Corp is scheduled to turn over day-to-day control of its 15,000-mile (24,000-km), four-state transmission network later this month when it joins the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO).
HOUSTON, Dec 10 - The U.S. Gulf Coast region may see a rebirth in power trading as Entergy Corp and utilities in four states join the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO), one of the world's largest grid operators and wholesale energy markets, later this month.
HOUSTON, Dec 10 - The Mississippi Public Service Commission on Tuesday rejected Entergy Corp's deal to divest its transmission operation to ITC Holdings in a transaction valued at $1.78 billion.
HOUSTON, Dec 10 - The Mississippi Public Service Commission on Tuesday voted to deny Entergy Corp's deal to divest its transmission operation to ITC Holdings in a transaction valued at $1.78 billion.
- 3 Ultra Utilities Dogs Generated 12% To 22% Valentine Upsides
- Entergy Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Commodities Today: How To Play Companies That Reported Earnings
- Q4 2013 Entergy Corp Earnings Conference call (Webcast)
- A Few Reliable High Dividend Utilities
- 2 Stocks For Dividend Yield Over 5%
- Entergy Earns EEI 2013 Emergency Recovery and Assistance Awards
- Entergy Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings
- Entergy Declares Dividend
- Entergy Provides Preliminary Fourth Quarter Earnings Guidance
- Morning Market Inspection: FirstEnergy, CMS Energy, Dominion Resources, and Entergy
- Entergy Utilities Complete MISO Integration
- Dividends, Recognitions, Agreements, Financial Outlooks and Expenditure Plans - Research Report on UNS Energy, CMS Energy, Xcel, Entergy, and Cleco
- Entergy, ITC Discontinue Pursuit of Transmission Spin/Merger
- Entergy Issues Statement on Mississippi Regulators' Decision on ITC Holdings Transaction
- Pre-Market Equity Coverage: FirstEnergy, CMS Energy, Dominion Resources, and Entergy