News: Entergy Corp (ETR)
20 Aug 2014
Wed, Aug 13 2014
- Entergy Corp said the 1,041-megawatt Unit 3 at the Indian Point nuclear power plant in New York shut automatically a few minutes before noon Eastern time (1200 EDT) on Wednesday, the U.S. power company said in an email.
July 17 - The U.S. Department of Justice on Thursday sued Entergy Corp, accusing the utility owner and power producer of refusing to show that it complies with rules governing affirmative action, a requirement for federal contractors.
July 17 - Entergy Corp : * U.S. Department of Justice sues Entergy Corp for refusing to comply
July 16 - Entergy Corp's 1,190-megawatt Grand Gulf nuclear power plant in Mississippi was reduced to 88 percent power by early Wednesday from full power early Tuesday, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission said in a report.
(Removes reference in 1st paragraph to emergency classification. Clarifies NRC position on backup electrical power supply in paragraph seven)
- The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) said on Tuesday that after a series of investigations, it has declared a 2013 incident at an Arkansas nuclear power plant to be of substantial safety significance, the penultimate of four emergency classifications.
June 24 - The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) said on Tuesday that after a series of investigations, it has declared a 2013 incident at an Arkansas nuclear power plant to be of substantial safety significance, the penultimate of four emergency classifications.
June 9 - Nebraska Public Power District's 766-megawatt Cooper nuclear power plant in Nebraska returned to full power by early Monday from 25 percent power early Friday, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission said in a report. ---------------------------------------------------------- PLANT BACKGROUND/TIMELINE STATE: Nebraska COUNTY: Nemaha TOWN: Brownville, about 80 miles (128 km) southeast of
May 13 - Entergy Corp will keep its 989-megawatt Unit 2 at the Arkansas nuclear power plant shut for refueling, the company said in an email late Monday.
HOUSTON, May 5 - The bankruptcy of Energy Future Holdings (EFH) may lead to much tougher scrutiny of any potential owners of the conglomerate's staid but important Oncor power transmission unit.
- The Best Dividend Growers, Part 25: AGL Resources
- An Unloved Growth Utility In The Gulf Coast
- How To Use The CAPE Ratio To Double The Return Of The S&P 500
- Entergy's (ETR) CEO Leo Denault on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q2 2014 Entergy Corp Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: AbbVie-Shire Deal, GM Testimony, Malaysian Airlines Crash
- Financial Results, Monetary Grants, Alliances, Contracts, and Regulatory Compliance - Research Reports on AEP, Entergy, Southern Company, Dominion and Edison
- Entergy Corporation Executive Vice President and CFO to Speak at Goldman Sachs Power, Utilities, MLP and Pipeline Conference
- Entergy Reports Second Quarter Earnings
- Financial Guidance, Expansions, Construction Commencements, Restoration Initiatives, and Upcoming Results - Research Reports on Entergy, Southern Company, Exelon, NextEra Energy and FirstEnergy
- Electric Utilities Stocks Technical Data -- Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais, The Southern, FirstEnergy, Entergy, and NextEra Energy
- Entergy Declares Dividend
- Entergy Provides Preliminary Second Quarter Earnings Guidance
- New Applications, Increasing Customer Awareness, Public Offerings, Sponsorships, and Executive Appointments - Analyst Notes on Southern Company, Dominion, NextEra Energy, Entergy and PPL
- Utilities Sector Stocks Technical Review -- Research on NextEra Energy, Entergy, UGI Corp., and US Geothermal
- Reorganization of Facilities, New Tech-Enabled Service Station, Sponsorships, and New Solutions - Analyst Notes on Duke Energy, Integrys, Entergy, Dominion and PPL