News: Entergy Corp (ETR.N)
20 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 19 2013
Dec 19 - U.S. power company Entergy Corp on Thursday completed the integration of its Gulf Coast service area into the power grid that operates the Midwest power system, relinquishing control after a decade-long struggle with regulators and independent power companies.
Dec 19 - U.S. power company Entergy Corp on Thursday completed the integration of its Gulf Coast service area into the power grid that operates the Midwest power system.
* Failure highlights state-federal tension over rate setting
HOUSTON, Dec 13 - Entergy Corp called off a $1.78 billion plan to divest its transmission operation to ITC Holdings Corp on Friday, three days after Mississippi regulators rejected the plan.
* ITC says Mississippi order denies savings for customers
HOUSTON, Dec 10 - New Orleans-based Entergy Corp is scheduled to turn over day-to-day control of its 15,000-mile (24,000-km), four-state transmission network later this month when it joins the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO).
HOUSTON, Dec 10 - The U.S. Gulf Coast region may see a rebirth in power trading as Entergy Corp and utilities in four states join the Midcontinent Independent System Operator (MISO), one of the world's largest grid operators and wholesale energy markets, later this month.
HOUSTON, Dec 10 - The Mississippi Public Service Commission on Tuesday rejected Entergy Corp's deal to divest its transmission operation to ITC Holdings in a transaction valued at $1.78 billion.
HOUSTON, Dec 10 - The Mississippi Public Service Commission on Tuesday voted to deny Entergy Corp's deal to divest its transmission operation to ITC Holdings in a transaction valued at $1.78 billion.
- U.S. power company Entergy Corp said on Monday a 989-megawatt Unit 2 at its Arkansas nuclear power plant is offline after a transformer fire earlier this morning.
- 6 Ultra Utilities Dogs Power 11% To 27% November Upsides
- Are Dividend Growth Investors Doing It All Wrong?
- The Deal: Mississippi Action Could Kill Entergy spinoff
- Finding The Right Electrical Utility To 'Power' Your Income Portfolio
- Covered Calls To Boost Income From Utility Positions
- Regulated Utilities To Outperform Diversified Utilities
- Entergy Utilities Complete MISO Integration
- Dividends, Recognitions, Agreements, Financial Outlooks and Expenditure Plans - Research Report on UNS Energy, CMS Energy, Xcel, Entergy, and Cleco
- Entergy, ITC Discontinue Pursuit of Transmission Spin/Merger
- Entergy Issues Statement on Mississippi Regulators' Decision on ITC Holdings Transaction
- Pre-Market Equity Coverage: FirstEnergy, CMS Energy, Dominion Resources, and Entergy
- Electric Utilities Announced Financial Results and Agreements - Research Report on FirstEnergy, AEP, Dominion Resources, Entergy, and The AES
- Entergy Corporation Celebrates 100 Years of Powering Life
- Entergy Corporation Chairman and CEO to Present at 48th EEI Financial Conference
- Pre-Market Review: CMS Energy Corp., FirstEnergy Corp., Dominion Resources Inc., and Entergy Corp.
- Entergy Reports Third Quarter Earnings, Issues Forward-Looking Financial Update