Exelon Corp (EXC.N)
27 Jun 2016
June 2 Exelon Corp, the biggest U.S. nuclear power plant operator, said on Thursday it will shut reactors at the Clinton and Quad Cities nuclear stations in Illinois, given a lack of progress on state energy legislation that would have allowed the plants to operate economically.
* Exelon Corp says Exelon Generation Company, LLC will permanently cease generation operations at Clinton Nuclear Generating Station on June 1, 2017
* Quad cities and Three Mile Island nuclear plants did not clear in PJM capacity auction for 2019-2020 planning year
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.68 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly cosolidated operating revenue $7.57 billion versus $8.83 billion
* Files for potential notes offering; size not disclosed - sec filing Source (http://bit.ly/1XbRytw) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Exelon Corp unit and MEAG finalize agreement to terminate MEAG headleases, leases, other agreements before expiration dates
* Uii, unit of co, and meag finalized agreement to terminate meag headleases, meag leases, other related agreements prior to expiration dates
WASHINGTON Exelon Corp closed its $6.8 billion merger with Pepco Holdings Inc on Wednesday, shortly after receiving the final regulatory approval to create the largest U.S. power distributor, Exelon said.
WASHINGTON Power company Exelon Corp closed its merger with Pepco Holdings Inc on Wednesday, shortly after the Washington D.C. Public Service Commission approved the transaction, Exelon said.
- The Exxon Mobil Climate Change Fraud Investigation Keeps Getting Uglier
- Scattered Sectors In 2016; Best And Worst Performing S&P 500 Stocks YTD
- Utility Utopia: Which Utilities Are Wheelbarrows And Which Are Hand-Baskets?
- Forget Dominion Resources And Exelon: Here's A Far Superior High-Yield Utility Stock
- Analyst's Alpha Utility Dog Is ENIA For June
- So Much For The American Nuclear Power Renaissance