Exelon Corp (EXC.N)
Tue, Aug 9 2016
* Exelon to assume ownership and operation of Entergy's James Fitzpatrick nuclear power plant in upstate New York
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.56 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 1 New York state energy regulators on Monday approved a plan to pay several upstate nuclear power plants up to $965 million over two years to keep the reactors in service and meet the state's carbon reduction goals.
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.318per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Entergy in discussions for the potential sale of the James A. Fitzpatrick nuclear power plant to Exelon
* Has priced $1.2 billion aggregate principal amount of its first mortgage bonds
June 2 Exelon Corp, the biggest U.S. nuclear power plant operator, said on Thursday it will shut reactors at the Clinton and Quad Cities nuclear stations in Illinois, given a lack of progress on state energy legislation that would have allowed the plants to operate economically.
* Exelon Corp says Exelon Generation Company, LLC will permanently cease generation operations at Clinton Nuclear Generating Station on June 1, 2017
* Quad cities and Three Mile Island nuclear plants did not clear in PJM capacity auction for 2019-2020 planning year
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.68 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Chicago Bridge & Iron's Cash Cow
- Utilities Issue Equity At The Right Time And For The Right Reasons
- What's Next For Utility M&A?
- Atlantica Yield Is Top Utility Dog For Gains Per Broker September Ratings
- Exelon (EXC) Presents at Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference September 2016 - Slide Show
- 85-Stock Portfolio Review By Dividend Payment Month Groups, CCC Status, Moats And New Purchases