Sodexo SA (EXHO.PA)
26 Jun 2017
Tue, Jun 20 2017
* SHARE CAPITAL NOW AMOUNTS TO EUR 603,321,796, OR 150,830,449 SHARES, AT A PAR VALUE OF EUR 4 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Appoints Aurélien Sonet as Chief Executive Officer of its Benefits & Rewards Services division
PARIS French catering-to-vouchers group Sodexo said on Tuesday that digital boss Denis Machuel would replace veteran Chief Executive Michel Landel, who is retiring in January 2018.
PARIS, May 30 French catering-to-vouchers group Sodexo said on Tuesday that digital boss Denis Machuel would replace veteran Chief Executive Michel Landel, who is retiring in January 2018.
* Is taking a significant minority stake in Puerto Rico-based Mentor Technical Group Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS, April 18 French meal voucher and card provider company Edenred on Tuesday maintained its financial targets as it reported a rise in first quarter sales, mirroring a similar performance from larger rival Sodexo .
* H1 underlying op profit ahead of consensus forecast (Adds detail, background)
PARIS, April 13 French food services and facilities management group Sodexo on Thursday posted an increase in first-half earnings and confirmed its targets of higher sales and profits for the full year.
* Sodexo announces the acquisition of Prestige Nursing + Care, a leading UK home care provider
* Says its adaptation and simplification program limit has been increased to 245 million euros ($259.5 million), from 200 million euros previously, given success of adaptation and simplification program and multitude of cost reduction projects submitted by teams in recent months