News: Express Inc (EXPR.N)
9 Dec 2013
Wed, Dec 4 2013
- Apparel retailer Express Inc joined other U.S. retailers in forecasting a weaker-than-expected holiday quarter as muted Thanksgiving sales resulted in heavy discounting.
* Cuts full-year earnings/share view to $1.46-$1.51 vs est $1.61
Dec 4 - Apparel retailer Express Inc forecast current-quarter earnings below analysts' estimates, blaming weaker-than-expected Thanksgiving sales, sending its shares down 8 percent in premarket trading.
- Express Inc became one of the few U.S. apparel retailers to say that the rise in its quarterly comparable store sales would continue in the current quarter, helped by its trendier merchandise and an easy comparison with a year earlier.
Aug 28 - Apparel and accessories retailer Express Inc reported a 7 percent increase in quarterly profit as it attracted more customers.
- PVH Offers Muted Holiday Outlook
- Ulta Salon, Krispy Kreme, Express Lead Retailers to Earnings Woodshed
- The Reasons For The Wet Seal's (WTSL) Double-Digit Losses
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: EXPR SJR RCI BNS BMO
- Cramer's Mad Money - Retail Is A Vicious Minefield (12/4/13)
- Teens Ignore Aeropostale (ARO) Adding to Xmas' Retail Bloodbath
- Quarterly Financial Results and New Store openings - Research Report on Express, DSW, Genesco, Guess?, and Pacific Sunwear
- Express, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results In Line With Guidance
- Acquisition Proposals, Quarterly Financial Results, and Upcoming Earnings Schedules - Research Report on Jos. A. Bank, DSW, ANN, Express, and Guess?
- D3 Introduces Indoor 4mm High Resolution LED Display Solution at EXPRESS Flagship Store in San Francisco's Union Square
- Express, Inc. Announces Earnings Release Date, Conference Call, and Webcast for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results
- Morning Research: Office Depot Inc., Canadian National Railway Co., PetSmart Inc., and Express Inc.
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Office Depot Inc., Express Inc., PetSmart Inc., and Canadian National Railway Co.
- Pre-Market Review: Office Depot Inc., PetSmart Inc., Express Inc., and Canadian National Railway Co.
- Senior Notes Offering, Appointment, Expansion, Earnings Release Schedule, and Investor Conferences - Research Report on Home Depot, Lowe's, Dick's, Restoration Hardware, and Express
- Express, Inc. Announces Participation In Goldman Sachs 20th Annual Global Retailing Conference