News: Express Inc (EXPR.N)
14 Mar 2014
Wed, Mar 12 2014
(Corrects fifth paragraph to show copper price hit lowest since July 2010, not July 2012)
- Apparel retailer Express Inc said it expected its profit to slide by more than half in the current quarter, blaming deep discounts and a decline in store traffic.
* Sees 1st-quarter earnings $0.12-$0.18/shr vs est $0.41/shr
* Indexes down: Dow 0.24 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.25 pct
March 12 - Apparel retailer Express Inc forecast a profit for the current quarter that fell far short of analyst expectations, citing deep discounting and a steeper-than-expected fall in store traffic.
* Lululemon, SodaStream, Express Inc, Aaron's disappoint, shares fall
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - U.S. stocks fell on Monday on caution ahead of an onslaught of corporate results as negative pre-announcements pile up, leaving a lackluster profit growth outlook.
NEW YORK, Jan 13 - U.S. stocks fell on Monday as investors awaited an onslaught of corporate results to gauge how companies are faring amid mixed signs on economic growth.
* Indexes: Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P down 0.1 pct, Nasdaq flat
* Merck climbs after prelim FDA review, strategic options plans
- Will This Downgrade Hurt Express (EXPR) Today?
- Express' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cramer: Express Has Value, McDonald's Is A Buy and Sprint Needs T-Mobile
- Why Express (EXPR) Is Tumbling Today
- Jim Cramer on Express Results, McDonald's Firepower and Sprint's Future
- Express, Inc. Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast)
- EXPRESS And Supermodel Kate Upton Hosted Live Fashion Show In South Beach
- EXPRESS And Supermodel Kate Upton Heat Up South Beach With A Live Fashion Show
- EXPRESS Announces American Supermodel Kate Upton as Brand Ambassador
- Express, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results; Introduces First Quarter and Full Year 2014 Guidance
- Express, Inc. Announces Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results
- Recognitions, Updated Guidance, Cash Tender Offers, Stock Price Movements, and Store Sales - Research Report on Abercrombie & Fitch, Francesca's, Men's Wearhouse, Express, and Buckle
- Express, Inc. Updates Outlook For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013;
- Early Market Technical Coverage: Office Depot, Express, PetSmart, and Canadian National Railway
- Consumer Discretionary Industry Market Movers: Office Depot, PetSmart, Express, and Canadian National Railway
- Quarterly Financial Results and New Store openings - Research Report on Express, DSW, Genesco, Guess?, and Pacific Sunwear