easyJet plc (EZJ.L)
26 Oct 2016
Fri, Oct 7 2016
LONDON, Oct 7 Continental European stock markets fell on Friday, with vouchers company Edenred and airline easyJet among the worst-performers, although a new slump in sterling propped up Britain's FTSE 100.
LONDON, Oct 6 Britain's top shares index fell on Thursday, although it remained near record highs, with budget airline easyJet sliding lower after issuing a profit warning.
* Osram soars on takeover talk (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon, see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets) Adds closing prices, details)
LONDON, Oct 6 British budget airline easyJet warned that annual profit had fallen by more than a quarter and hinted that trading would remain tough as fares continue to decline and a weak pound weighs, sending its shares down 6 percent.
LONDON, Oct 6 Britain's top share index edged down on Thursday, with budget airline easyJet leading the market lower after warning its profit would fall by more than 25 percent this year.
* European banks recover (Adds detail, quote and updates prices)
LONDON, Oct 6 easyJet said annual profit would fall by over 25 percent this year, its first drop since 2009, after disruption, security concerns and exchange rate headwinds hit the British airline.
BERLIN, Sept 23 TUIfly has denied suggestions that the German airline is planning to link up with Britain's easyJet but declined to comment directly on a report that another European airline was interested in buying the airline.
* Tuifly says partnership or easyjet taking a stake in tuifly is not being prepared, nor is this planned
BERLIN British budget carrier easyJet is close to taking a stake in German airline TUIFly in order to secure flying rights in Europe even after Britain leaves the European Union, German publication manager magazin reported on Thursday, citing sources.
- Admitting Wrong May Be Better, But It Still Doesn't Equate To Suddenly Being Effective
- Japanese Manufacturing Starts Fourth Quarter On Strong Footing
- Assessing The Risks In China, India And Japan
- BOJ Yields On Red
- International Economic Week In Review: Is The Long Period Of Deflation Over?
- Forces Of Movement In The Week Ahead