News: Ford Motor Co (F)
26 Nov 2014
Tue, Nov 25 2014
DETROIT - U.S. safety regulators have closed investigations into about 500,000 Ford Motor Co and about 100,000 General Motors Co vehicles without calling for recalls, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said on Tuesday.
DETROIT, Nov 25 - U.S. safety regulators have closed investigations into about 500,000 Ford Motor Co and about 100,000 General Motors Co vehicles without calling for recalls, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/CHICAGO/LONDON, November 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its new Rating Navigators for Daimler AG, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Honda Motor Co., Ltd, Hyundai Motor Company, Jaguar Land Rover Automotive plc, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd, Peugeot S.A., Renault SA, Tata Motors Limited, Toyota Motor Corporation and Volkswagen AG. These reports should be read in conjunction with th
SEOUL - U.S. automotive parts maker Visteon Corp has signed a preliminary deal to sell its controlling stake in South Korea's Halla Visteon Climate Control Corp to a local private equity firm for $3.6 billion, Korean media reports said.
* Visteon to sign final deal for sale next month - reports
DETROIT - Ford Motor Co said on Friday its 2015 F-150 aluminum-intensive pickup truck, the most important model in its latest lineup, will get 5 to 29 percent better fuel economy than its previous versions.
(Adds fuel economy ratings of some Ford, GM and Chrysler models, Ford plans for hybrid truck)
(Corrects 4X2 in second paragraph to show it refers to two-wheel drive, not length of truck)
(Repeats to additional subscribers with no changes to text)
GUANGZHOU China - BMW's China head expects profit margins to narrow as the German premium automaker steps up localization to maintain double-digit growth amid slowing demand and tougher competition in the world's biggest auto market.
- Tesla's (Future) Competition Flexes Its Muscle At The LA Auto Show
- U.S. Closes Ford Steering Problems Without Seeking Recall
- Ford's New F-150: Best-In-Class Fuel Economy Is All It Needs
- More Matthew McConaughey? Lincoln Makes Push Into China
- Lincoln Starts Sales in China, Watch For More Matthew McConaughey
- First-Hand Report: Is Mercedes The Leader In Self-Driving Cars?
- Media Advisory: Details of Ford Motor Company’s November 2014 U.S. Sales Conference Call
- Ford Motor Company Celebrates Holiday Season with Hunger Relief, America’s Thanksgiving Parade in Detroit
- Ford’s Blueprint for Sustainability Advances to Next Level; New F-150 Lineup Includes Highest EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings Among Full-Size Gas-Powered Pickups
- Ford to Participate in 2014 Goldman Sachs Global Automotive Conference
- Consumer Discretionary Sector Equities Technical Study - Ford Motor, Goodyear Tire and Rubber, Cooper Tire and Rubber, LKQ Corp., and Genuine Parts
- Ford Plants Flag in Middle East & Africa with Live Action Event; New Mustang Unveiled on World’s Tallest Building, Burj Khalifa
- Ford and SunPower Welcome Sierra Club as Newest Partner of National Drive Green for Life Program
- Ford Explorer Marks 25 Years of Innovation with More Technology, New Engine, All-New Platinum Series
- Lincoln Black Label Elevates Craftsmanship, Quality, Service with Unique Luxury Offerings
- 7 Million Adventures: Ford Explorer Marks U.S. Sales Milestone As New Model Ready for Reveal at Los Angeles Auto Show