News: Ford Motor Co (F)
23 Jul 2014
DETROIT - A 43-year-old former Ford Motor Co engineer is being investigated by the FBI after listening devices were found in meeting rooms at company offices, the Detroit News reported on Friday.
DETROIT, July 25 - A 43-year-old former Ford Motor Co engineer is being investigated by the FBI after listening devices were found in meeting rooms at company offices, the Detroit News reported on Friday.
FRANKFURT/DETROIT - Ford Motor Co and General Motors Co said on Thursday the crisis in Ukraine has exacerbated a sales slowdown in Russia, but the carmakers said they were on track to turn around their European operations after years of economic instability on the Continent.
DETROIT - Ford Motor Co one-upped its larger rival General Motors Co in the second quarter, showing a profit in Europe for the first time in three years while GM was weighed down by recall-related costs in the United States.
DETROIT, July 24 - Ford Motor Co one-upped its larger rival General Motors Co in the second quarter, showing a profit in Europe for the first time in three years while GM was weighed down by recall-related costs in the United States.
* Caterpillar weighs on Dow, Facebook hits record on results
* Indexes: Dow, S&P flat; Nasdaq off 0.1 pct (Updates to morning trading, adds data, comment)
DEARBORN, Mich., July 24 - Ford Motor Co reported second-quarter operating earnings that beat expectations thanks to record profit in North America, boosting its shares more than 1 percent in early trading.
* Futures up: Dow 23 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 10 pts (Updates prices, adds data)
* Q2 net income $1.3 billion, or 32 cents per share; Q2 earnings per share excluding one-time items $0.40
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Ford (F) Stock Today?
- Professional Bull Riders Takes China by the Horns, Announces CBS Deal
- Ford Motor Company (F) CEO Mark Fields Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 3 Huge Stocks to Trade (or Not)
- Ford's Q2 Profit Climbs Despite Russia, Latin America Issues
- Ford's Earnings Beat, GM's Profit Hits the Brakes on Recall Costs
- Media Advisory: Details of Ford Motor Company’s July 2014 U.S. Sales Conference Call
- Ford Credit Earns Second Quarter 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $434 Million; Net Income of $264 Million*
- Ford Posts Second Quarter 2014 Pre-Tax Profit of $2.6 Billion; North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Europe and Ford Credit Profitable; Net Income of $1.3 Billion+
- Ford and Detroit Symphony Orchestra Bring Chamber Music to Detroit Neighborhoods with New Free Concert Series
- All-New Ford F-150 2.7-Liter EcoBoost V6 Engine Delivers V8 Capability and Performance
- Paul Mascarenas Retiring After 32 Years; Ford Underscores Drive for Innovation and Accelerates Lincoln with New Senior Leadership Team Members
- Statement Regarding the Death Today of Nick Scheele
- Milestones, Quarterly Dividends, Subsidies, and Upcoming Launches - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Kandi, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Ford Motor Company to Host 2014 Investor Day
- Ford Launches Product Acceleration in Middle East & Africa, Bringing at Least 25 New Vehicles by 2016