News: F5 Networks Inc (FFIV.OQ)
22 May 2013
Wed, Apr 24 2013
NEW YORK, April 24 - F5 Networks Inc : * Shares were down 1.9 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Shares of network gear maker F5 Networks Inc fell as much as 20 percent and dragged down others in the sector after the company estimated second-quarter results way below analysts' expectations.
- Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc estimated second-quarter results way below analysts' expectations, hurt by U.S. federal budget cuts and a delay in orders in North America.
NEW YORK, April 4 - F5 Networks Inc : * Shares down 16.2 percent after the bell following results
April 4 - Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc estimated second-quarter results way below analysts' expectations on significantly lower U.S federal sales and weakness in North America.
- Network gear maker F5 Networks Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly results on a slowdown in federal sales, but forecast second-quarter adjusted profit above analysts' estimates.
NEW YORK, Jan 23 - F5 Networks Inc : * Shares reverse course, trade up 3.7 percent after hours
NEW YORK, Jan 23 - F5 Networks Inc : * Down 2.3 percent after earnings in extended trade
- Top Analyst Updates Outlook on Apple and Other Tech Stocks
- F5 Networks to Present at the NASDAQ OMX 29th Investor Program in London
- F5 Gives Enterprises Superior Application Control with BIG-IP® Solutions for Amazon Web Services
- F5 Powered Online Access to 2012 Democratic National Convention
- Top Investment Service Examines if Apple Is Still a 'Buy'
- F5® Traffix™ Signaling Delivery Controller™ is the Market`s First to Support New IETF Diameter Base Protocol Release
- F5® Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Application Delivery Controllers
- F5 Networks to Hold Analyst and Investor Meeting in NYC
- Technical Analysis on Red Hat and F5 Networks - Application Software Companies Look to Innovations and Partnerships in Difficult Times
- ASPIDER Selects F5 Traffix Signaling Delivery Controller™ (SDC) Diameter Solution