News: First Horizon National Corp (FHN.N)
Tue, Apr 29 2014
NEW YORK - First Horizon National Corp will pay $110 million to resolve claims it misled Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into buying mortgage-backed securities that later went sour, a U.S. regulator said on Tuesday.
(Adds further details on settlement, background on litigation)
NEW YORK, April 29 - First Horizon National Corp will pay $110 million to resolve claims it misled Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into buying mortgage-backed securities that later went sour, a U.S. regulator said on Tuesday.
- How Will First Horizon National (FHN) Stock Be Helped By This Analyst Upgrade?
- RE: Silly Rabbit, Dividends Do Matter...
- First Horizon National's (FHN) CEO Dave Starling on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- BB&T Corp Is Big Enough To Endure But Small Enough To Succeed
- First Horizon National's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Most Bank Stocks Trade Sideways As Investors Consider ADP Report
- First Horizon Recognized 20th Consecutive Year for Supporting Working Mothers
- Regional Banks Equities Technical Commentary - SunTrust Banks, TCF Financial, First Horizon National, First Niagara Financial, and Synovus Financial
- First Horizon National Corp. to Participate in Barclays Global Financial Services Conference Sept. 9
- First Horizon Declares Quarterly Dividends
- 2Q EPS Up as First Horizon Creates Strong Momentum
- First Horizon National Corp. to Announce Financial Results and Host Conference Call on July 18
- First Tennessee Foundation's 150 Days of Giving Tallies 1 Million Votes
- Property Acquisitions, Dividends, Fund Launches, and Appointments - Analyst Notes on W. P. Carey, PacWest Bancorp, MAA, JCG and First Horizon
- First Tennessee Strengthens Number One Market Share With Purchase of 13 Branches in Tennessee
- Photo Release -- Veteran Banker John Lane Joins First Tennessee's Houston Team as Energy Group Manager