News: First Horizon National Corp (FHN.N)
6 Dec 2013
Mon, Oct 21 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-term and Short-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) and its subsidiaries at 'BBB-/F3'. The Rating Outlook remains Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. FHN's Stable Outlook and ratings affirmation follows the company's announcement Friday that it had provided an additional $200 million to its mortgag
- First Horizon Has 'Little Downside,' says Credit Suisse
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: GT FHN XEC DF SLB AGN (Update1)
- First Horizon: JPMorgan Settlement Loser
- First Horizon National Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Don't Ignore These Regional Banks
- Cramer's Lightning Round - There Is Too Much Aluminum In The World (8/13/13)
- First Horizon National Corp. to Participate in Goldman Sachs Conference on Dec. 11
- Technical Study: Regions Financial Corp., Synovus Financial Corp., First Horizon National Corp., and Fulton Financial Corp.
- First Horizon National Corp. to Hold Investor Day in Memphis on Nov. 21
- Refinancing Agreements, Cash Dividends, Financial Results, Philanthropic Initiative and Presentations - Research Report on Starwood Property Trust, Blackstone, First Horizon, DCT Industrial and KKR
- Early Morning Insight: Regions Financial Corp., Synovus Financial Corp., First Horizon National Corp., and Fulton Financial Corp.
- First Horizon Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Bank Ranks First in Tennessee, Core Businesses Deliver Solid Profitability in Third Quarter at First Horizon
- First Horizon Once Again Among Nation's Top Technology Innovators
- Pre-Market Analysis: Regions Financial Corp., Synovus Financial Corp., First Horizon National Corp., and Fulton Financial Corp.
- First Horizon National Corp. to Announce Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Oct. 18