News: Fortress Investment Group LLC (FIG)
20 Oct 2014
Tue, Sep 2 2014
* Lone Star, Prelios/Fortress shortlisted for UCCMB sale-sources
(Adds details, background, comment from SEC enforcement official, company spokesman)
FRANKFURT - U.S. private equity firm Fortress Investment Group LLC ended its 10-year foray into German real estate on Tuesday, selling a $1 billion stake in Gagfah, one of Germany's largest property firms.
FRANKFURT, June 10 - Private equity firm Fortress Investment Group LLC is set to place shares in German real estate group Gagfah SA at 12.34 euros ($16.80) each, two financial sources told Reuters on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, May 16 (IFR) - Fortress Investment Group's US$4.7bn bid for a prime piece of Manhattan real estate is being closely watched for missteps that could land the company in court.
- Fortress Investment Group LLC is considering making a $4.7 billion bid for Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village, a Manhattan apartment complex, Bloomberg reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
May 13 - Fortress Investment Group LLC is considering making a $4.7 billion bid for Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village, a Manhattan apartment complex, Bloomberg reported, citing a person familiar with the matter.
NEW YORK, May 5 - Michael Novogratz of Fortress Investment Group said on Monday that Brazilian assets could rally if President Dilma Rousseff loses her bid for re-election later this year.
- My Terrible Call On Fortress Investment Group
- Why Fortress Investment Group (FIG) Stock Is Up Today
- Ideal PEG, Superior Dividend, Value Growth Opportunities
- New Media Investment Group: Long-Term Buy With Average Upside Of 47%
- New Media Investment Group Offers 100%+ Upside With Downside Protection From Sustainable ~7% Dividend Yield
- Finding Value In Alternative Asset Managers
- Fortress to Announce Third Quarter 2014 Results and Dividend on October 30, 2014
- Fortress Named “Management Firm of the Year” at HFMWeek 2014 Asia Performance Awards
- Spirit Music Group Secures Significant Capital From Fortress Credit Corp. To Fund Major Expansion
- Asset Management and Custody Banks Equities Coverage - KKR and Co., Fortress Investment, WisdomTree Investments, Legg Mason, and American Capital
- Fortress Announces Hire of Gaming & Leisure Industry Veteran Adam Rosenberg
- 365 Data Centers Secures New Financing Enabling Continued Expansion and Growth
- Capital Markets Stocks Technical Review -- Fortress Investment, BlackRock, Legg Mason, Eaton Vance, and Prospect Capital
- Fortress Announces Successful Close of Transportation and Infrastructure Fund
- Fortress Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results and Announces Dividend of $0.26 per Share
- Fortress to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Results and Dividend on July 31, 2014