News: Foot Locker Inc (FL.N)
3 Dec 2013
Fri, Nov 22 2013
NEW YORK, Nov 22 - Foot Locker Inc : * Up 4.6 percent to $38.45 in premarket after Q3 results
Nov 22 - Foot Locker Inc : * Reports third quarter results * Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.68 * Q3 earnings per share $0.70 * Q3 same store sales rose 4.1 percent * Q3 earnings per share view $0.66 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S * Q3 sales $1.62 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.57 billion * At November 2, 2013, co's merchandise inventory was $1.32 billion, 6 percent
- Foot Locker Runs Up, While Ross Stores Sink
- Cramer's Mad Money - 11 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (11/22/13)
- S&P Closes Above 1800
- Foot Locker Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Foot Locker, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Foot Locker (FL) Scores in the Third Quarter
- Consumer Goods Sector Announces Financial Results, Provides Guidance, and Releases Upcoming Earnings Schedules - Research Report on Coach, Nike, Nu Skin, PVH and Foot Locker
- Foot Locker, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results
- Foot Locker, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.20 Per Share
- Foot Locker Celebrates "Week of Greatness" with Memorable Sports Moments Featuring Tyson, Holyfield, Rodman, Favre, Irving & Sager
- Prestigious Recognitions, Presentation Dates, Quarterly Financial Results, and Upcoming Earnings Schedules - Research Report on Deckers, Coach, Crocs, Foot Locker and Iconix
- Technical Study: Foot Locker Inc., Bunge Ltd, Brunswick Corp., and Canon Inc.
- Foot Locker, Inc. to Report Third Quarter Financial Results on Friday, November 22, 2013
- Early Morning Insight: Foot Locker Inc., Brunswick Corp., Bunge Ltd, and Canon Inc.
- Morning Research: Foot Locker Inc., Brunswick Corp., Bunge Ltd, and Canon Inc.
- Foot Locker, Inc. Introduces Newest Fitness E-Retail Destination: SIX02.COM