Foot Locker Inc (FL.N)
26 May 2017
* Foot Locker, Inc. updates outlook for first quarter and full year 2017
* Foot Locker Inc- CEO Richard A. Johnson's 2016 total compensation was $8.9 million versus $8.6 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2nkQUCo) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Foot Locker CEO Richard Johnson's 2016 total compensation $8.7 mln vs $8.6 mln in 2015 - SEC filing
* Foot Locker Inc- CEO Richard Johnson's 2016 total compensation $8.7 million versus $8.6 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nhVCzq) Further company coverage:
* Partnership with WWE to bring limited-edition footwear and apparel to select Foot Locker stores Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Foot Locker, Inc reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
* Foot Locker Inc says approves new $1.2 billion share repurchase program
Foot Locker Inc on Wednesday will urge a U.S. appeals court to overturn what it claims was a "grossly excessive" $180 million verdict for employees who say the company intentionally misled them about major changes made to its pension plan.
- Foot Locker Has Upside - Cramer's Lightning Round (5/24/17)
- Nike: Still The Best Bet In The Industry, At An Attractive Entry Point
- Did Screening 340 Mid Cap Value Stocks With F.A.S.T.Graphs Pay Off?
- Hibbett Sports: Q1 Shows Long-Term Challenges
- Foot Locker And Q1 - Analysis Of The Market's Reaction
- Foot Locker's Q1 Miss Reminds Me Of 2016