First Quantum Minerals Ltd (FM.TO)
23 Sep 2016
* First Quantum announces refinancing with improved financial covenants and amortization schedule
* Zeal Network says reduces its total operating performance guidance for 2016 from EUR 140-150 million to EUR 125-135 million
Canadian base metal miner First Quantum Minerals Ltd reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly profit as copper production costs fell and production rose in its Zambia operations.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
April 28 Canadian base metal miner First Quantum Minerals Ltd reported a 20 percent jump in quarterly revenue as copper production rose.
- Market Challenge: Alternatives
- Turns Out There Are Many Alternatives
- Emerging Markets: This Time It Is Different
- The Weighting Is The Hardest Part: Superiority Of Equal Weighting Countries In Emerging And Frontier Markets
- The Remaining Challenges For Frontier Markets (Video)
- Downside Risks To Emerging Markets On The Horizon