News: FMC Corp (FMC.N)
14 Mar 2014
Wed, Mar 12 2014
* Total says it respects international norms on human rights
- Chemical maker FMC Corp said it would split into two companies as it looks to separate its stable and steadily growing agriculture, health and nutrition businesses, from its cyclical minerals division.
* CEO Pierre Brondeau to lead agricultural solutions and health and nutrition business
March 10 - Chemical manufacturer FMC Corp said it would split into two companies, one comprising its minerals business and the other its agricultural solutions, health and nutrition business.
* FMC to close some U.S. dialysis clinics in savings drive
LONDON, Feb 25 - European shares pulled back on Tuesday from three weeks of sharp gains, as weakness in medical group Fresenius weighed on German stocks and many regional indexes edged off multi-year highs.
FRANKFURT, Feb 25 - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open 0.1 percent lower on Tuesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0716 GMT.
COPENHAGEN, Oct 7 - Danish food ingredients maker Chr. Hansen said on Monday:
- Why FMC Corporation (FMC) Is Down Today
- Will This Downgrade Hurt FMC Corp (FMC) Today?
- Tesla: Don't Overpay For The Stock. Buy What's Under The Hood Instead
- FMC is Latest Chemicals Company to Split Up
- Jim Cramer's Stop Trading: FMC, CLF, NUE
- Paul Renken: For 2014 Gains, Look To Uranium, PGMs And Gems
- Restructuring, Sustainable Cleaning, Pending Acquisitions, Increased Dividends, and Restarting Plant Production - Analyst Notes on FMC, Huntsman, Sherwin-Williams, Albemarle, and Pacific Ethanol
- Kate Spade, United Rentals, FMC, and The Allstate Hit New 52-Week high
- FMC Corporation Announces Separation into Two Independent Public Companies
- FMC Corporation Completes Sale of Peroxygens Business to One Equity Partners
- FMC Corporation's Mark Douglas to Speak at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Global Agricultural Conference
- FMC Corporation's Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
- FMC Corporation Names Michael Seyfert Director of Government Affairs for Agricultural Solutions
- FMC Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results; Agricultural Solutions and Health and Nutrition Deliver Record Segment Earnings with Strong Outlook for 2014
- FMC Corporation Announces Date of 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- FMC Corporation Initiates Litigation Against Summit Agro For Patent Infringement Of Sulfentrazone Herbicide