News: Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
15 Aug 2014
Fri, Oct 24 2014
FRANKFURT, Oct 24 - Fresenius Medical Care on Friday said it placed bonds worth $900 million to fund potential acquisitions, pay down debt and to invest in its business.
FRANKFURT, Oct 22 - Germany's Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) has agreed to buy National Cardiovascular Partners (NCP) to expand the range of services it offers linked to its core business of kidney dialysis.
Sept 16 - Fresenius Medical Care : * Says places equity-neutral convertible bonds * Says says placed equity-neutral convertible 1 bonds in an aggregate principal
FRANKFURT, Sept 16 - German kidney dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care plans to issue 400 million euros ($518 million) in convertible bonds maturing in January 2020, it said on Tuesday.
Aug 1 - Express Scripts Holding Co, the largest U.S. pharmacy benefit manager, said on Friday it will remove an additional 25 products from its list of preferred drugs in 2015, including anemia drugs Epogen and Aranesp, sold by Amgen Inc.
- Express Scripts Holding Co, the largest U.S. pharmacy benefit manager, on Friday said it will remove 25 products from its 2015 list of preferred drugs, including anemia treatments Epogen and Aranesp, both sold by Amgen Inc.
FRANKFURT, July 31 - German healthcare group Fresenius SE lifted its full-year sales outlook on Thursday to include acquisitions at its subsidiary Fresenius Medical Care.
(Adds Electrica, Allergan, Audika, Daimler and others; updates Fresenius Medical Care, Borussia Dortmund)
* FMC seeks to expand services linked to core dialysis ops
FRANKFURT, June 27 - Germany's Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) agreed to buy a majority stake in Sound Inpatient Physicians Inc for about $600 million, part of a drive to offer additional services linked to its core business of kidney dialysis.
- Fresenius Medical Care and Tennessee Kidney Foundation Perform 200 Kidney Disease Screenings at Healthy 4 Life Expo
- American Association of Kidney Patients Joins Fresenius Medical Care in Advocating for Vaccinations of All CKD Patients Against Flu This Season
- Celebrity Chef to Share Cooking Tips for Restricted Diets At American Association of Kidney Patients Event
- Fresenius Medical Care Introduces New ‘Chair Yoga’ Program to Dialysis Community at Denver-Area Wellness Day Events
- Chef Aaron McCargo Jr. and Fresenius Medical Care Share Kidney-Friendly Recipes to Enjoy During BBQ Season
- Fresenius Medical Care and Aetna Collaborate to Provide Coordinated Care Management for End Stage Renal Disease Patients
- Voluntary Nationwide and Canada Recall of NaturaLyte® Liquid Bicarbonate Concentrate Due to Potential Health Risk
- Fresenius Medical Care is Ready to Respond to this Season’s Tornados, Hurricanes, Floods and Other Weather Emergencies
- Fresenius Medical Care Responds to Tornado in Louisville, Miss.
- Fresenius Medical Care North America Announces Release of its 2014 Annual Medical Quality Report