News: Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
17 Apr 2015
Thu, Mar 19 2015
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, March 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA's (FMC) and Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA's (FSE, consolidated 'Fresenius') Outlook to Stable from Positive. Its Long- and Short-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) have been affirmed at 'BB+' and 'B', respectively. Please see below for a detailed list of rating actions. Although Fresenius' business risk profile has improved, with its scale, profitabil
FRANKFURT, Feb 25 - Dialysis provider Fresenius Medical Care is eyeing Europe as a place to take a first step into so-called care coordination businesses outside its main market North America.
FRANKFURT - Kidney dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care forecast strong profit growth in 2016 after more modest progress this year while it cuts costs to counter pressures on payments for treatment in the United States and moves into new healthcare services.
* FMC sees forex-adjusted net income growth of 0-5 pct in 2015
FRANKFURT, Feb 25 - German kidney dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) said net income could be flat this year but would grow again in 2016, as it cuts costs to counter pressure in the United States on reimbursement for dialysis treatments.
FRANKFURT, Jan 19 - German healthcare group Fresenius, the owner of Europe's largest private-sector hospitals chain, received investment-grade status from a ratings agency for the first time, after recent acquisitions have spread its business risks.
SHANGHAI - China has halted an anti-dumping investigation into European and Japanese makers of blood dialysis equipment, ending a six-month probe that had extended to the Chinese market leader, Germany's Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) AG & Co KGaA.
SHANGHAI, Dec 17 - China has halted an anti-dumping investigation into European and Japanese makers of blood dialysis equipment, ending a six-month probe that had extended to the Chinese market leader, Germany's Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) AG & Co KGaA.
* Says upsizes and extends maturity of its credit agreement
FRANKFURT - Germany's Fresenius Medical Care said it agreed to take over Cogent Healthcare, a U.S. provider of specialist physicians to hospitals, as part of its drive to offer additional services linked to its core business of kidney dialysis.
- Fresenius Medical Care Releases 2015 Annual Medical Quality Report
- Renal Research Institute Fellow Receives International Society of Nephrology Award
- Fresenius Medical Care Supports World Kidney Day by Raising Awareness of Kidney Disease and the Need for Regular Screenings
- Heritage Provider Network and Fresenius Medical Care Announce Physician Network Development and Care Coordination Collaboration
- Fresenius Renal Therapies President to Receive National Kidney Foundation “Gift of Life” Corporate Award
- During National Kidney Month, Fresenius Medical Care Celebrates Progress in Helping Patients with Kidney Failure Live Longer
- Fresenius Medical Care Hosts Healthy Lifestyle Events with Celebrity Chef Aaron McCargo, Jr. Across the U.S. During National Kidney Month
- Fresenius Medical Care Pilot Shown to Significantly Reduce Hospitalization Days and Rates among High-Risk Dialysis Patients
- Fresenius Medical Care Activates Disaster Response Team and Patient Hotline for Winter Storm Juno in the Northeast
- Fresenius Medical Care’s Emergency Response Plans Ensure Access to Dialysis Treatments Even When Winter’s at its Worst