Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
1 Dec 2016
Mon, Oct 31 2016
* Says has sold medical technology company XENIOS AG to Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
* Improvements driven by strong North America sales (Recasts throughout, adds details)
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 German healthcare group Fresenius SE slightly upped its earnings guidance on Thursday, citing strong prospects for the remaining months of 2016 and a solid third-quarter performance.
* Group revenue +9% (+9% at constant currency), driven by a strong performance in health care services
* Says acquires dialysis service provider Sandor Nephro services in India, which is expected to generate around $3 mln in 2016 revenues
* Parent Fresenius raises FY profit goal on infusion drugs (Releads, adds shares, analyst comment)
BERLIN German healthcare group Fresenius SE raised its profit target for the year after reporting a 12 percent rise in adjusted net income for the second quarter bolstered by the launch of new generic intravenous drugs and rivals' supply shortages.
* Reuters poll average for fmc q2 net revenue was $4.44 billion, ebit $634 million, net income $284 million
BERLIN, Aug 1 German healthcare group Fresenius SE raised its profit target for the year on Monday after a better than expected performance in the first half of 2016.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/BARCELONA/LONDON, July 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA's (FMC) and Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA's (FSE; together Fresenius) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings to 'BBB-' from 'BB+'. The Outlooks are Stable. Fitch has also upgraded the Short-Term IDR to 'F3' from 'B'. A full list of rating actions is below. The upgrade reflects Fresenius' improving business risk profile, driven by its inc