Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FMEG.DE)
Mon, Aug 7 2017
BRIEF-NxStage Medical says if merger terminated, Fresenius Medical Care Holdings to pay termination fee of $100 mln- SEC Filing
* NxStage Medical - if merger agreement terminated under certain circumstances,Fresenius Medical Care Holdings to pay co a termination fee of $100 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ujNeVi) Further company coverage:
Aug 7 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
FRANKFURT Germany's Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) has struck a $2 billion deal to acquire U.S. home dialysis equipment maker NxStage Medical Inc , looking to capitalize on a trend for more patients to opt for domestic treatment.
* Profit at parent Fresenius jumps on new drug launches (Adds company comment on costs, premarket shares, parent Fresenius)
FRANKFURT, Aug 1 Fresenius Medical Care , the world's largest provider of kidney dialysis, posted a 2 percent gain in quarterly operating profit, missing consensus, as growth in the number of dialysis patients was offset by higher personnel expenses and other costs.
FRANKFURT, June 8 German kidney dialysis specialist Fresenius Medical Care on Thursday said it was targeting up to 200 million euros ($225 million) in annual cost savings from 2020 as part of a new efficiency drive.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, May 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned senior unsecured ratings of 'BBB-' to debt instruments issued by the various finance companies of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KG (FMC). The issuing companies are FMC Finance VII S,A., FMC Finance VIII S.A., Fresenius Medical Care US Finance II, Inc. and Fresenius Medical Care US Finance, Inc. The senior unsecured ratings are in line with FMC's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of
* Vifor Pharma and Akebia announce exclusive license agreement to provide Vadadustat to Fresenius medical care in the U.S. Upon FDA approval
BRIEF-Akebia and Vifor Pharma announce license agreement to provide vadadustat to Fresenius Medical Care in the U.S. upon FDA approval
* Akebia and Vifor Pharma announce exclusive license agreement to provide vadadustat to Fresenius Medical Care in the U.S. upon FDA approval
* Unit FMC shored up by reimbursement, drug cost control (Adds FMC results, premarket shares)