Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF.N)
Wed, Mar 22 2017
BRIEF-Fidelity National says Digital Insurance and certain units of OneDigital entered into amended and restated credit agreement
* Fidelity national financial inc-on march 17, digital insurance, inc and certain units of onedigital entered into amended and restated credit agreement
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group announces block repurchase of its common stock
* Fidelity National Financial - on feb 24, abrh llc, fidelity newport holdings llc & its units, entered into first amendment to aug 19, 2014 credit agreement
* Adopted a resolution to increase size of company's board of directors to twelve
* Fnfv reports fourth quarter 2016 results with $916 million book value of portfolio company investments, or $13.78 per share; repurchased additional 220,000 shares of common stock in fourth quarter
* Fidelity National Financial - unit of co entered into amendment of consent order and consent order for civil money penalty assessment
WASHINGTON Three U.S. banking regulatory agencies said on Tuesday they had fined ServiceLink Holdings LLC, a unit of Fidelity National Financial Inc, $65 million for improper actions by its predecessor company, Lender Processing Services Inc.
WASHINGTON, Jan 24 Three U.S. banking regulatory agencies said on Tuesday they had fined ServiceLink Holdings LLC, a unit of Fidelity National Financial Inc, $65 million for improper actions by its predecessor company, Lender Processing Services Inc.
* River road asset management llc reports 7.6 percent passive stake in fidelity national financial inc as of december 31, 2016 - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2jw57cK Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Fidelity National Financial reports 19 pct increase in FNF Group quarterly cash dividend to $0.25
* Fidelity National Financial, Inc. announces 19 pct increase in FNF Group quarterly cash dividend to $0.25 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Is Del Frisco's Restaurant Group For Sale?
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- January's 'Best' CCC Companies With Market Cap Greater Than $5B, Yield Greater Than 2.25% And Other Filters
- Investors Title: Good Company, But This Rally Is Absurd
- Real Estate Tech: Disruption In Slow-Mo
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 12/7/16: First Trust High Income Long Short Fund, Century Bancorp, American Assets Trust