Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMFO.PK)
25 May 2016
Fri, Jul 15 2016
* Priced seventh multifamily dus remic in 2016 totaling $913.6 million under fannie mae guaranteed multifamily structures Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Fannie Mae's book of business increased at a compound annualized rate of 0.1 percent in May
* On June 13, 2016, PHH Mortgage Corp amended and restated its committed purchase facility for early funding with Fannie Mae
* Fannie Mae says book of business decreased at a compound annualized rate of 0.5 percent in April
The regulator of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac said on Thursday it would allow the government-controlled mortgage finance companies to cut loan balances for thousands of U.S. borrowers who owe more than their homes are worth.
(This April 14 story corrects fourth paragraph to say principal balances need to be $250,000 or less, not more than $250,000 error first occurred in UPDATE 1)
WASHINGTON, April 14 The regulator of government-controlled mortgage finance firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac said on Thursday it would allow the two firms to cut loans balances for some U.S. borrowers who owe more than their home is worth.
BRIEF-Fitch affirms Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac's ratings following U.S. Sovereign action; Outlook stable
* Fitch affirms Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac's ratings following U.S. Sovereign action; Outlook stable
* Fannie mae says fannie mae's book of business increased at a compound annualized rate of 0.4 percent in february