Fortis Healthcare Ltd (FOHE.NS)
Mon, Mar 27 2017
* Trustee-manager notes a bloomberg article published on 26 march entitled "Fortis Healthcare said to consider buyout of Singapore Trust"
BRIEF-Fortis Malar Hospitals' unsecured creditors to consider co's amalgamation with SRL Ltd, Fortis Healthcare
* Meeting of unsecured creditors to be held on April 26 to consider scheme of amalgamation with SRL Ltd, Fortis Healthcare Ltd Source text: http://bit.ly/2omjNKv Further company coverage:
* Consol dec quarter total income from operations 11.33 billion rupees
* Fortis Healthcare Ltd says Fortis Healthcare International Limited, has agreed to accept a term loan of SGD 165 million from consortium of bankers (Singapore).
* Fortis Hospitals agreed to accept a term loan of INR 2.25 billion from yes bank limited Source text : [Fortis Healthcare Limited has informed the Exchange that one of the Companys wholly owned subsidiary company i.e. Fortis Hospitals Limited today has agreed to accept a term loan of Rs. 225 Crores from Yes Bank Limited. Please further note that Fortis Healthcare Limited being the holding Company has agreed to provide Corporate Guarantee for the said credit facility] Further company coverage