Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FREG.DE)
28 Jun 2017
Wed, Jun 14 2017
* following highly successful fiscal year 2016, the annual general meeting agrees to a substantial dividend increase to 1.10 euros.
* Cerus provides update on U.S. Platelet additive solution (pas) supply
* A pending platelet additive solution shortage is expected to impact some U.S. blood centers producing intercept platelets
FRANKFURT, May 12 The head of German healthcare group Fresenius SE said he would abstain from the takeover market for now, after striking three deals worth billions of euros in total since taking over less than a year ago.
FRANKFURT German healthcare group Fresenius on Wednesday toned up its earnings guidance for the year as demand for recently launched generic infusion drugs continued to grow at higher-than-expected rates.
* Unit FMC shored up by reimbursement, drug cost control (Adds FMC results, premarket shares)
FRANKFURT, May 3 German healthcare group Fresenius SE & Co KGaA on Wednesday lifted its guidance on strong demand in the United States for its generic infusion drugs.
* Telefonica D. says Empey's contract runs until end-2018 (Adds comment from Telefonica Deutschland, details on Empey's career)
April 27 Telefonica Deutschland in response to Manager Magazin report saying CFO Rachel Empey will be named new CFO of Fresenius
FRANKFURT, April 27 Fresenius has tapped Telefonica Deutschland finance chief Rachel Empey to fill the same position at the diversified German healthcare group, monthly Manager Magazin cited sources as saying on Thursday.