Fresenius SE & Co KGaA (FREG.DE)
28 Jun 2016
Mon, Jun 27 2016
ZURICH Nestle SA named Ulf Mark Schneider as its next chief executive in a surprise choice on Monday, as the Swiss food giant underlined a shift towards health and wellness by poaching the boss of German healthcare group Fresenius .
* Departing CEO Bulcke nominated as next Chairman (Adds details on Schneider throughout)
ZURICH, June 27 Nestle SA poached Fresenius Chief Executive Ulf Mark Schneider to replace long-standing CEO Paul Bulcke, the Swiss food giant said on Monday.
BERLIN, June 26 German healthcare group Fresenius SE has appointed finance chief Stephan Sturm as its new chief executive to replace long-serving boss Ulf Mark Schneider, who quadrupled sales during his 13 years in charge.
BERLIN, June 26 German healthcare group Fresenius SE has appointed finance chief Stephan Sturm as its new chief executive, saying on Sunday that long-serving boss Ulf Mark Schneider is leaving to pursue other opportunities.
* Says Ströer optimizes its maturity structure and increases its financial flexibility through successful refinancing
* Resolution was agreed to rename company "AURELIUS Equity Opportunities SE & Co. KGaA". Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, June 6 German healthcare supplier Fresenius and British engineering company Smiths Group have emerged as the final bidders for Pfizer's infusion pumps business in a possible deal worth close to $1.5 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
* Says Roland Berger, Gerhard Roggemann to quit supervisory board
* If elected to the supervisory board, Gerd Krick will be proposed for election as chairman Further company coverage: