Fresnillo PLC (FRES.L)
Tue, Aug 2 2016
Aug 2 Fresnillo Plc's chief executive said the price of silver had bottomed, and added the miner would report a stronger core profit in the second half than the first if prices remained at current levels.
Aug 2 Silver and gold miner Fresnillo Plc said its first-half core profit rose 49 percent, helped by a jump in prices and higher production.
July 20 Precious metals miner Fresnillo Plc increased its forecast for full-year production of gold, and reiterated its guidance for silver.
* Plata Latina signs letter of intent with Fresnillo for option to acquire its Naranjillo Project
LONDON, July 4 London-listed shares of precious metals miners advanced to new highs on Monday, tracking gains in gold and silver prices, with Randgold Resources climbing to a record high and Fresnillo at its best level since late 2012.
- Asian and European Markets Down, Await US Employment Figures
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- Why Polymetal International, Fresnillo, and Eurasian Natural Resources Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- 3 More FTSE 100 Shares That the Market Hates
- Should You Buy Fresnillo?