News: Fresnillo PLC (FRES.L)
19 Dec 2014
Wed, Oct 15 2014
(Corrects paragraph 4 to show the company received shareholder approval for acquiring Newmont's stake, not for hedging output)
Oct 15 - Mexican gold and silver miner Fresnillo Plc said third-quarter silver production remained at similar levels to a year earlier as higher ore volumes processed at its Saucito mine and increased production from Silverstream compensated for lower grade-ore mined at its Fresnillo mine.
* Completion of acquisition of Newmont Mining's 44% interest in Penmont joint venture Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Sept 24 - Britain's top share index steadied on Wednesday, with supportive comments from European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi and gains from Fresnillo after positive comments from a top bank on its outlook underpinning the market.
LONDON, Sept 24 - Britain's top share index steadied on Wednesday after recent hefty falls, underpinned by supportive comments from European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi and solid gains from index heavyweight Vodafone.
* Post-acquisition expects annual output of 750k oz by 2018
Sept 12 - Fresnillo Plc, a silver and gold miner, said it would buy Newmont Mining Corp's 44 percent stake in their Mexico-focused Penmont joint venture for $450 million.
LONDON, Aug 22 - Britain's top equity index slipped off three-week highs on Friday, with mining stocks among the worst performers as weak metals prices weighed on the sector.
* Average realised silver prices falls 18 pct, gold 12 pct
Aug 5 - Mexican miner Fresnillo Plc reported a 10 percent decline in first-half attributable profit, due mainly to lower silver and gold prices.
- Asian and European Markets Down, Await US Employment Figures
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- Why Polymetal International, Fresnillo, and Eurasian Natural Resources Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- 3 More FTSE 100 Shares That the Market Hates
- Should You Buy Fresnillo?
- Orex and Fresnillo Add Second Drilling Rig To Coneto Silver-Gold Project in Durango, Mexico
- REG - Fresnillo Plc - Conversion Rate for Interim Dividend
- REG - Dignity PLC - 2012 Interim Results
- REG - Fresnillo Plc - Interim Results
- REG - Fresnillo Plc - Board and Management Changes
- REG - Fresnillo Plc - Q2 Production Report
- REG - Fresnillo Plc - Results of AMC Prefeasibility Study on Juanicipio
- REG - Fresnillo Plc - Result of AGM
- REG - Fresnillo Plc - Chairman's Statement 2012 AGM
- REG - Fresnillo Plc - Annual Update Information