News: Freescale Semiconductor Ltd (FSL.N)
30 Nov 2015
WASHINGTON NXP Semiconductors N.V. has won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Freescale Semiconductor Ltd, a deal worth $11.8 billion, on condition that it sell its radio frequency power business, the Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday.
BRUSSELS European Union antitrust regulators approved on Thursday NXP Semiconductors' proposed takeover of U.S. peer Freescale Semiconductor Ltd after the Dutch chip maker agreed to sell its radio frequency power business.
BRUSSELS, Sept 17 European Union antitrust regulators approved on Thursday NXP Semiconductors' proposed takeover of U.S. peer Freescale Semiconductor Ltd after the Dutch chip maker agreed to sell its radio frequency power business.
- Finding Innovation in Old Places – Freescale Produces the First Record Album on a Silicon Wafer
- Freescale Semiconductor Wins Three Awards in 2015 ARM Innovation Challenge at ARM TechCon 2015
- Freescale extends Kinetis microcontroller security leadership to address fast-evolving mobile point of sale market
- Freescale Powers the Majority of Products Submitted for Thread Software Certification
- Freescale Kinetis MCU development solution provides comprehensive support for new ARM® mbed™ IoT Device Platform
- Freescale Semiconductor Announces Third Quarter 2015 Results
- Freescale Semiconductor to Announce Third Quarter Earnings on Oct. 22, 2015
- Freescale Runs Thread and Bluetooth® Smart from a Single Wireless MCU
- Freescale introduces industry’s first highly integrated dedicated analog ICs for motorcycle anti-lock braking systems
- Freescale Analog System Basis Chips Receive TÜV SÜD ISO 26262 Functional Safety Assessment up to Highest Level