News: First Solar Inc (FSLR.O)
27 Aug 2014
Tue, Aug 5 2014
- First Solar Inc , the biggest solar panel maker in the United States, reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit, sending its shares down 5 percent in extended trade.
Aug 5 - First Solar Inc, the biggest solar panel maker in the United States, reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit, sending its shares down 5 percent in extended trade.
Aug 5 - First Solar Inc, the biggest solar panel maker in the United States, reported an 86 percent fall in quarterly profit, largely due to project delays.
- First Solar Inc increased its full-year earnings forecast as its quarterly profit nearly doubled, helped by higher sales and a fall in operating expenses.
- First Solar Inc's quarterly profit nearly doubled as revenue increased and operating expenses fell.
May 6 - First Solar Inc's quarterly profit nearly doubled as revenue increased and operating expenses fell.
* Dow off 0.7 pct; S&P 500 down 0.6 pct; Nasdaq off 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.19 pct; S&P 500 0.14 pct; Nasdaq 0.17 pct (Adds Fed announcement)
- First Solar, SolarCity, SunPower Are Sky-High, but That Could End Tomorrow
- Cramer's Mad Money - 5 Retailers That Might (Or Might Not) Recover (8/26/14)
- The Coming Solar Capex Boom
- Solar + Storage Is Close To An Inflection Point
- Why First Solar Should Continue Beating The Market
- Canadian Solar's Ascent Is Just Beginning
- New Product Records, Upcoming Conferences, Litigation Updates, Awards, and Earnings Release - Research Reports on First Solar, Xerox, Adobe, NetApp and Dealertrack
- Energy Stocks Business Operations Continue to Grow - Company Finalizes $4 Mil Acquisition for Two Operating Wind Farms
- New Products, Market Activity, Dividend Declarations, Earnings, and Agreements - Research Reports on Motorola Solutions, America Movil, First Solar, NXP and YY
- First Solar Builds the Highest Efficiency Thin Film PV Cell on Record
- First Solar, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- First Solar, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter Financial Results on August 5, 2014
- Analyst Scanner on Semiconductors Equities -- JinkoSolar Holding, SunPower, First Solar, JA Solar Holdings, and Ascent Solar Technologies
- First Solar, XSOL Establish Supply Agreement in Japan
- Solar Plant Constructions, Purchase Agreements, Notes Offerings, and Deployments - Analyst Notes on First Solar, SunEdison, Palo Alto Networks, Aruba Networks and Veeco Instruments
- First Solar Set to Build Largest PV Solar Power Plant in Latin America