FirstRand Ltd (FST.NM)
28 Apr 2017
Fri, Mar 24 2017
WINDHOEK, March 24 South Africa bank FirstRand's Namibian unit has secured regulatory approval to buy out a fund manager, it said on Friday, as part of the lender's stated plan to bulk up in the southern African nation.
JOHANNESBURG, March 9 South Africa's biggest lender by value, FirstRand, reported a 14 percent rise in half-year profit on Thursday, helped by a strong showing at its auto finance unit.
JOHANNESBURG South African lender FirstRand said on Monday suspicions of money-laundering lay behind its decision to cut ties with a business family linked to allegations of influence-peddling in President Jacob Zuma's government.
- A Comprehensive Investigation Of Forest Oil Corporation
- This Time Is The Same: Like The Housing Bubble, The Fed Is Ignoring The Shale Bubble In Plain Sight
- These Oil Companies Will Suffer The Most
- Forest Oil (FST) Stock Is Flat in After-Hours Trading Today Following Earnings Beat
- Wall Street Breakfast: Hewlett-Packard Plans To Split In Two
- Today In SA PRO: Friday, October 3