FirstRand Ltd (FST.NM)
Mon, Dec 5 2016
JOHANNESBURG South African lender FirstRand said on Monday suspicions of money-laundering lay behind its decision to cut ties with a business family linked to allegations of influence-peddling in President Jacob Zuma's government.
* Impact of brexit to global financial markets, coupled with heightened risk aversion it has brought about, has resulted in ever tighter financial conditions globally
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 8 South African's biggest lender by market value FirstRand Ltd reported a 5 percent rise in full-year profit on Thursday, lifted by a 13 percent increase in net interest income.
- A Comprehensive Investigation Of Forest Oil Corporation
- This Time Is The Same: Like The Housing Bubble, The Fed Is Ignoring The Shale Bubble In Plain Sight
- These Oil Companies Will Suffer The Most
- Forest Oil (FST) Stock Is Flat in After-Hours Trading Today Following Earnings Beat
- Wall Street Breakfast: Hewlett-Packard Plans To Split In Two
- Today In SA PRO: Friday, October 3