TechnipFMC PLC (FTI)
27 Feb 2017
Thu, Feb 2 2017
* Greece's Energean said on Thursday it signed a deal with oil and gas firm TechnipFMC to help develop Israeli offshore gas fields Karish and Tanin.
* Technip and FMC Technologies, Inc announced on Friday TechnipFMC secures AMF Approval of its prospectus for listing its shares on Euronext Paris
BRIEF-FMC Technologies, Technip Eurocash SNC entered into new $2.5 bln senior unsecured revolving credit facility agreement - on Jan. 12
* Fmc technologies - on jan 12 co and technip eurocash snc entered into a new $2.5 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility agreement - sec filing
* Technip S.A. contacted by U.S. DOJ, notably regarding offshore platform projects awarded between 2003 and 2007 performed in Brazil by a JV
* Technip and FMC Technologies announce designees to board of directors of combined company
* FMC Technologies and Technip announce EU antitrust clearance
* Emerson expands global flow solutions capabilities with acquisition of blending & transfer systems business of FMC technologies
* Statoil awards Trestakk contracts to FMC Technologies, Technip and Aker Solutions
BRIEF-FMC Technologies and Technip alliance receives EPCI contract from Statoil for its Trestakk field in Norwegian Sea
* FMC Technologies and Technip alliance received a integrated engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) contract from Statoil for its Trestakk field in Norwegian Sea Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Technip's CEO Thierry Pilenko says he expected to sign at least one additional project in alliance with FMC Technologies this year, after the companies recorded a first project, the track development of the Lancaster field in the North Sea.