TechnipFMC PLC (FTI)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 4 2017
COPENHAGEN, May 4 DONG Energy said it has reached a settlement with Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering and Technip over who bears responsibility for construction errors concerning an offshore platform for the idled Hejre field.
* Dong Energy and supplier consortium of Technip France and Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Co. Ltd (DSME) have entered into a settlement agreement regarding dispute, including arbitral claims, related to EPC contract for the Hejre platform
* TechnipFMC Plc - pursuant to exchange offers, issued approximately, $215.4 million in aggregate principal amount of new 2017 notes
* TechnipFMC awarded an integrated project for supply and installation of subsea equipment
* Awarded a contract by Eni Ghana E&P Limited (a subsidiary of Eni, GNPC and Vitol), for onshore part of OCTP development of Sankofa field
* Greece's Energean said on Thursday it signed a deal with oil and gas firm TechnipFMC to help develop Israeli offshore gas fields Karish and Tanin.
* Technip and FMC Technologies, Inc announced on Friday TechnipFMC secures AMF Approval of its prospectus for listing its shares on Euronext Paris
BRIEF-FMC Technologies, Technip Eurocash SNC entered into new $2.5 bln senior unsecured revolving credit facility agreement - on Jan. 12
* Fmc technologies - on jan 12 co and technip eurocash snc entered into a new $2.5 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility agreement - sec filing
- Avoid Oil And Gas Equipment And Services ETFs, But Consider These Stocks
- With Dividends, AT&T Deal Offers 12% IRR
- Valuation Dashboard: Energy And Materials - Update
- Baker Hughes: Was The Excitement Premature?
- Baker Hughes And GE: A Potential Mega-Deal In The Oil Service Space
- Trump Cuts The Ribbon, Opposes AT&T-Time Warner