News: Cedar Fair LP (FUN.N)
17 May 2013
Wed, Jan 9 2013
HONG KONG, Jan 9 - An affiliate of Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings launched late on Wednesday a sale of shares worth up to $691 million in Thailand's Shin Corp Pcl, according to a term sheet for the deal seen by Reuters, as it looks to benefit from a rally in the stock in the past year.
MUMBAI - Wal-Mart Stores Inc prepared its entry into India's supermarket sector in 2010 with a $100 million investment into a consultancy with no employees, no profits and a scant $14,000 in revenue.
MUMBAI, Dec 5 - Wal-Mart Stores Inc prepared its entry into India's supermarket sector in 2010 with a $100 million investment into a consultancy with no employees, no profits and a scant $14,000 in revenue.
- Cramer Quick Take: Looking for Dividend Champions
- Mad Money Uncovered: Dividends
- Cedar Fair's CEO Presents at the JP Morgan TMT Conference (Transcript)
- 8 Choice Consumer Cyclical Dogs Divine 8% To 81% Gains In April
- Cramer's Mad Money - 3 Things Driving The Market Higher (5/13/13)
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: Q FUN AMAT
- Kings Dominion to Honor Nation's Heroes with Military Days
- Cedar Fair to Present at J.P. Morgan Global TMT Conference
- Cedar Fair Announces 2013 First-Quarter Results; Anticipates Record-Setting Performance In 2013
- Cedar Point Satellite Media Tour Opportunity
- Cedar Fair Conference Call Notice
- Cedar Point Opens May 11 With New Wing Roller Coaster
- Cedar Fair And BGSU® Introduce New Pilot Internship And Leadership Training Programs
- Cedar Point Announces GateKeeper Auction For Charity
- Cedar Fair Announces 2013 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Carowinds Opens This Year with Dinosaurs Alive! Planning For the Best Season Ever!