* Says expects to have the ability to fund its operations
for the next twelve months after of the end of Q2 2015
* Received and accepted an offer from KGJ Investments regarding maturity
dates of $3.95 million working capital loan and $6.2 million convertible bond
* Will update market about outcome of review and potential
other developments in due course
* LEGO Minifigures Online game is currently not meeting internal revenue forecasts
* Company is in discussions with creditors on repayment of
its debt due in June 2016 and is considering possibility of
raising equity through rights issue to cover its capital needs
* Expects to have the ability to fund its operations for the
next twelve months after of the end of Q1 2015
* Casais will assume his new responsibilities at Funcom N.V. from May 13
Back to top
Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive television platforms. Thomson Reuters journalists are subject to an Editorial Handbook which requires fair presentation and disclosure of relevant interests.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. Nasdaq delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.