News: Goldcorp Inc (G.TO)
Thu, Apr 30 2015
* Goldcorp maintains 2015 production, spending forecast (Adds bullet points, stock price decline, analyst comment)
TORONTO, April 30 - Goldcorp Inc, the world's biggest gold producer by market value, reported a lower adjusted profit on Thursday, reflecting a lower realized margin on gold sales, a higher tax rate, and higher depreciation and depletion expenses.
TORONTO, April 1 - Canada's main stock index gained on Wednesday as rising prices for commodities such as oil and bullion bolstered the energy and mining sectors, which together make up almost a third of the index.
TORONTO, April 1 - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Wednesday as strength in the price of commodities such as oil and bullion helped drive gains in the energy and mining sectors, offsetting weakness in the financial sector.
* SNC-Lavalin dives 7.1 percent on news of corruption charges
TORONTO, Feb 19 - Canada's main stock index ended lower on Thursday, with miner Goldcorp Inc weighing after writing down the value of a new mine in Argentina and SNC-Lavalin Group Inc falling after police laid corruption charges against the engineering company.
TORONTO, Feb 19 - Goldcorp Inc posted a hefty loss on Thursday as it took a $2.3 billion impairment charge on a new mine in Argentina, the second multi-billion dollar writedown from a top gold miner in as many days.
TORONTO, Feb 19 - Goldcorp Inc, the world's biggest gold producer by market value, reported a big fourth-quarter loss on Thursday, as it took a $2.3 billion impairment charge on its new Cerro Negro mine in Argentina.
TORONTO, Jan 27 - Canada's main stock index extended its gains to a fifth straight session on Tuesday as weakness in the U.S. dollar helped drive up prices of commodities such as oil and gold, boosting shares of natural resource producers.
TORONTO - Goldcorp Inc said on Monday it has agreed to buy Probe Mines Ltd in an all-stock deal that values the metals exploration company at C$526 million ($439 million), in a bid to win control of the Borden Gold project in northern Ontario.
- Genpact Limited's (G) CEO V. Tyagarajan on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Chen Lin's Secret To Finding The Next Goldcorp
- GoPro (GPRO) Stock Is Up Today Following Positive Analyst Note
- Mining Mergers And Acquisitions Revival Favors 'Quality' Juniors
- Genpact's (G) CEO Tiger Tyagarajan on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Genpact Limited (G) Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Goldcorp named to the NASDAQ Global Sustainability Index
- Goldcorp Declares Fifth Monthly Dividend Payment for 2015
- Goldcorp Announces Voting Results from Annual Shareholders Meeting; Appoints Margot Franssen to Board of Directors
- Goldcorp Reports First Quarter Results; Annual Guidance Reconfirmed
- Technical Coverage on Gold Equities -- Barrick Gold, Goldcorp, AngloGold Ashanti, Cia de Minas Buenaventura, and Banro Corp.
- Healthcare & Energy Companies In Focus: Complementary Research on Boston Scientific, Perrigo, Goldcorp, Johnson & Johnson, Energy XXI Ltd
- Goldcorp will hold Investor Day on April 9, 2015; announces first quarter 2015 gold production
- Goldcorp declares fourth monthly dividend payment for 2015
- Goldcorp announces sale of its interest in the South Arturo Mine Project
- Éléonore Achieves Commercial Production, Effective April 1, 2015