Assicurazioni Generali SpA (GASI.MI)
Fri, May 12 2017
* Names Jean-Laurent Granier new CEO of Generali France as of June 1
MILAN Generali is looking to buy portfolio management teams to expand its asset management operations and beef up its fee-based business, the Italian group said after reporting a 9 percent fall in first-quarter profits on Thursday.
* Q1 net profit falls 9 pct, EBIT up 4.2 pct (Adds manager comments, shares, detail)
MILAN, May 11 Italy's biggest insurer Generali said on Thursday it was ready to buy portfolio management assets to beef up its fee-based business and help lift group profits.
* Generali says Q1 operating profit rises 4.2 percent to 1.212 billion euros.
MILAN, May 10 Generali CEO Philippe Donnet tells La Stampa in an interview:
April 27 Assicurazioni Generali CEO Philippe Donnet tells shareholder meeting:
TRIESTE, Italy, April 27 Assicurazioni Generali does not consider as strategic a 3 percent holding in Intesa Sanpaolo it bought to fend off a potential stake-building by the Italian bank, its chief executive said on Thursday.
April 27 Assicurazioni Generali Chairman Gabriele Galateri di Genola says:
TURIN, Italy, April 27 The chief executive of Italy's top retail bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, said there was "no chance" of the lender growing through mergers and acquisitions, just months after it dropped a possible bid for insurer Generali.
- Genpact (G) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Genpact Limited (G) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Genpact (G) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Genpact Limited 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Genpact Limited 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Genpact (G) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript