News: Assicurazioni Generali SpA (GASI.MI)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Dec 3 2013
* Seeking evidence foreign insurer helped Germans evade tax
MILAN, Dec 3 - Generali, Europe's third-largest insurer, said on Tuesday the group had not received any notification regarding reports of a tax probe in Germany.
LONDON - Italian insurer Generali is aiming to pay higher dividends to investors as its turnaround plan to cut debt through a string of asset disposals and hefty cost savings starts to pay off.
LONDON, Nov 27 - Italian insurer Generali is aiming to pay higher dividends to investors as its turnaround plan to cut debt through a string of asset disposals and hefty cost savings starts to pay off.
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.5 pct, Dax up 0.7 pct to record close
* FTSEurofirst 300 up 0.6 pct, Dax up 0.7 pct to record close
LONDON, Nov 27 - Italian insurer Generali aims to hold a portfolio of Italian government bonds of 55 billion euros at the end of this year, down from 58.5 billion in 2012, according to slides presented by the company.
MILAN, Nov 27 - Generali will consider progressively raising its dividends once it has completed a plan to reduce its debt and reinforce its capital base, Chief Executive Mario Greco said on Wednesday in an update on the insurer's business plan.
LONDON, Nov 27 - Generali said on Wednesday proceeds from a string of asset disposals will allow it to slash its debt and complete the acquisition of eastern European joint venture GPH next year as it continues to focus on its core insurance business.
MILAN, Nov 26 - Standard & Poor's placed Europe's third-biggest insurer Generali on credit watch negative on Tuesday, pending an examination of its sovereign exposure, the ratings agency said.
- Obamacare Rollout Can Cure Genpact Stock
- Genpact Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Genpact Limited Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Dividend Growth Investing: A Prospective Study
- Investors Are Leaving Gold, and Gold Miners Are Cutting Back
- Genpact Can Be A Long-Term Multi-Bagger