Assicurazioni Generali SpA (GASI.MI)
22 Feb 2017
Feb 22 Intesa Sanpaolo Chairman Gian Maria Gros-Pietro says:
MILAN, Feb 17 Italy's biggest insurer Assicurazioni Generali said on Friday it had bought 510 million shares in Intesa Sanpaolo equal to a 3.04 percent stake, effectively blocking the lender from acquiring a large stake in itself.
MILAN, Feb 17 Italy's biggest insurer, Assicurazioni Generali, is not prejudiced against a possible industrial cooperation with the country's biggest retail bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, Generali chairman Gabriele Galateri said on Friday.
Feb 15 Intesa Sanpaolo chairman Gian Maria Gros-Pietro says:
MILAN, Feb 9 Zurich Insurance does not consider Italian insurer Assicurazioni Generali as an interesting target, a spokesperson for the Swiss group said on Thursday.
MILAN, Feb 9 Italian investment house Mediobanca is sticking to its plans to sell down its stake in the country's biggest insurer, Generali, the subject of fierce takeover speculation.
Feb 9 Mediobanca Chief Executive Alberto Nagel says in a post-results call:
Feb 9 The CEO of Mediobanca Alberto Nagel says in a call with journalists on second-quarter results:
Feb 7 Intesa Sanpaolo Chairman Gian Maria Gros-Pietro tells reporters:
- Genpact (G) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Genpact Limited 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Genpact Limited 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Genpact (G) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Genpact Limited: A Total Return Growth Information Technology Company (Part 4 Single Letter Symbol Companies)
- Genpact (G) N. V. Tyagarajan on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript