News: General Dynamics Corp (GD)
31 Mar 2015
Sun, Mar 22 2015
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Defense Department is taking aggressive action to bolster the security of U.S. weapons systems against cyberattacks, including issuing new rules for acquisitions that will be finalized in coming months, officials told Reuters.
WASHINGTON - General Dynamics Corp will deliver two Zumwalt-class destroyers a year later than planned, U.S. Navy officials said, blaming complications related to new technology.
WASHINGTON, March 9 - General Dynamics Corp will deliver two Zumwalt-class destroyers a year later than planned, U.S. Navy officials said, blaming complications related to new technology.
WASHINGTON, Feb 26 - U.S. military officials seeking a big boost in defense spending received little encouragement on Thursday from a House panel reviewing their bid for more funds, with one lawmaker saying the extra money would have to be cut "with you or ... without you."
SYDNEY - Australia will hold an open tender for a multi-billion dollar project to replace the army's current light armored vehicles with a next-generation ground combat system, Defence Minister Kevin Andrews said on Thursday.
* Represents premium of about 34 pct to Exelis' Thursday close
- Harris Corp said on Friday it would buy Exelis Inc in a deal valued at about $4.75 billion, potentially kicking off a long-expected consolidation of mid-tier suppliers to the U.S. military after years of declining defense budgets.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Defense Department's budget request would boost funding for research, development and procurement of weapons by 13 percent to $190 billion in fiscal 2016, including nearly $11 billion for the Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jet.
WASHINGTON, Feb 2 - The U.S. Defense Department's budget request would boost funding for research, development and procurement of weapons by 13 percent to $190 billion in fiscal 2016, including nearly $11 billion for the Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 fighter jet.
WASHINGTON, Feb 2 - The U.S. Air Force's fiscal 2016 budget released on Monday delayed a long-awaited competition for a new air-ground surveillance aircraft to replace the E-8C Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (JSTARS).
- General Dynamics: Q4 2014 Earnings Review, Outlook Remains Bullish
- Dividend Increases, February 23-March 6, 2015
- Orbital ATK - The Optimal Play In The High-Growth Aerospace And Defense Industry
- 4 Dividend Income Stocks For Long-Term Investors
- 5 Dividend Stocks Raising Their Payouts And Yields
- It's All About Execution - Cramer's Mad Money (3/5/15)
- General Dynamics Awarded $23 Million for Buffalo Vehicle Upgrades
- General Dynamics-built Digital Modular Radios Connect with Army PRC-155 Manpack Radio in MUOS Test Lab
- General Dynamics Selected to Support Cloud-based IT Transformation at Sandia National Laboratories
- Technical Analysis on Aerospace and Defense Equities -- General Dynamics, DigitalGlobe, KLX Inc., B/E Aerospace, and L-3 Communications Holdings
- General Dynamics and Thales Australia Announce Agreement to Team for LAND 400
- General Dynamics to Update MUOS Waveform for U.S. Army AN/PRC-155 MUOS-Manpack Radios
- General Dynamics Electric Boat Hosts Keel-Laying Ceremony for Submarine Colorado
- General Dynamics NASSCO, First Lady of San Diego Mark Keel Laying of First ECO Tanker for APT
- General Dynamics Board Increases Dividend
- Soldier's Network Update: Stryker Brigades Receive General Dynamics-built WIN-T Increment 2