News: General Dynamics Corp (GD)
1 Sep 2015
Tue, Sep 1 2015
ANCHORAGE, Alaska, Sept 1 - President Barack Obama on Tuesday proposed a faster timetable for buying a new heavy icebreaker for the U.S. Arctic, where quickly melting sea ice has spurred more maritime traffic and the United States has fallen far behind Russian resources.
WASHINGTON, Sept 1 - U.S. Navy shipbuilders Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc and General Dynamics Corp on Tuesday said they were keen to build new icebreakers for the Coast Guard, after President Barack Obama pushed for quicker work on the program.
* Facebook and Whole Foods fall after the bell following reports
* Indexes up: Dow 0.71 pct, S&P 0.71 pct, Nasdaq 0.42 pct (Updates with reaction to Fed statement)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.59 pct, S&P 0.49 pct, Nasdaq 0.18 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
- General Dynamics Corp , which makes ships, tanks and business jets, reported higher-than-expected quarterly results and sharply raised its full-year profit outlook on Wednesday, sending its shares up as much as 6 percent to a record high.
July 29 - General Dynamics Corp, which makes ships, tanks and business jets, reported higher-than-expected quarterly results and sharply raised its full-year profit outlook on Wednesday, sending its shares up as much as 6 percent to a record high.
July 29 - General Dynamics Corp, a maker of ships, tanks and business jets, reported higher-than-expected quarterly earnings and revenues on Wednesday, and sharply raised its outlook for full-year profit.
July 29 - General Dynamics Corp, maker of ships, tanks and business jets, reported higher-than-expected quarterly earnings and revenues, citing growth in all four business segments, and sharply raised its outlook for full-year earnings.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.49 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
- 26 Stocks For September 2015
- An Effective 'Defense' Against Increasing Uncertainty
- Run Is Over For Papa Murphy's - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/18/15)
- Tracking Prem Watsa's Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio - Q2 2015 Update
- Key Levels For Gold Post-Yuan Move - Senior Technical Analyst
- 3. Aerospace Stocks to Buy, Following Berkshire Hathaway's Precision Castparts Takeover
- General Dynamics Wins Competitive Bid to Provide IT Enterprise Services to U.S. Combatant Commands Worldwide
- New U.S. Navy Submarines and Surface Ships to have Advanced DMR Radios built by General Dynamics
- General Dynamics Elects Mark Malcolm to Board of Directors
- General Dynamics Board Declares Dividend
- General Dynamics Chairman and CEO Novakovic to Speak at Jefferies Industrials Conference
- General Dynamics Reports Second-Quarter 2015 Results
- U.S. Navy Awards General Dynamics $20 Million to Continue Modernizing Submarine Tactical Weapons Systems
- General Dynamics UK awarded 390 million pounds Sterling SCOUT SV support contract and invests in new UK industrial capability
- Pre-Market Review on Aerospace/Defense Products and Services Equities -- Raytheon, General Dynamics, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Rockwell Collins, and KLX Inc.
- General Dynamics Awarded Contracts Totaling $126 Million for Hydra-70 Rocket Program