General Dynamics Corp (GD)
29 Mar 2017
Tue, Mar 14 2017
BRIEF-General Dynamics says Mary Barra informed that she will not stand for re-election to co's board
* General Dynamics Corp says board nominated Catherine Reynolds, chairman and chief executive officer of EduCap Inc, for election to board - SEC filing
* General Dynamics board increases dividend, authorizes share repurchases
* General Dynamics wins $155 million enterprise communications contract from Defense Intelligence Agency Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* General Dynamics awarded Navy's command N6 IT support contract
General Dynamics Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on higher sales across all its business units, particularly in combat systems, sending shares up more than 3 percent on Friday.
Jan 27 General Dynamics Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on higher sales across all its business units, particularly in combat systems, sending shares up more than 3 percent on Friday.
* General Dynamics reports fourth-quarter, full-year 2016 results
Jan 27 General Dynamics Corp, one of the leading U.S. defense contractors, reported a 4.3 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its unit that makes battle tanks and combat vehicles.
* On Jan. 5 James Mattis announced he would resign from company's board of directors upon confirmation as secretary of defense Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jrgsr2) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Third Point LLC dissolves share stake in Activision Blizzard Inc
- DivGro Pulse: March 2017
- Defense Sector Update March 20-26: Northrop Grumman And Effective Communication Skills
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For March 2017
- Eisenhower Was Right: The Military-Industrial Complex Poses A Real Threat
- Defense Sector Update March 13-19: Billions Of Reasons To Like Defense
- Monthly Review Of DivGro: February 2017