News: Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP)
26 Mar 2015
Fri, Dec 12 2014
HOUSTON - Banks are responding to tumbling crude prices by trimming the value of oil reserves tied to credit lines, possibly causing a cash crunch for some highly-leveraged U.S. exploration and production firms.
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp and Oasis Petroleum Inc said they expect to spend much less on exploration and production next year, joining a list of U.S. oil and gas companies cutting capital spending as oil prices plunge.
Dec 10 - Goodrich Petroleum Corp and Oasis Petroleum Inc said they expect to spend much less on exploration and production next year, joining a list of U.S. oil and gas companies cutting capital spending as oil prices plunge.
(Adds Goodrich Petroleum, Oasis Petroleum) Dec 10 - U.S. oil and gas producers are scaling back capital spending plans for 2015, following a sharp decline in oil prices over the past six months. ConocoPhillips said on Monday it would cut its 2015 capital budget by 20 percent, or about $3 billion, compared with this year, marking the biggest spending cut by a U.S. oil and gas company in dollar terms. Global crude prices have fallen by about 40 percent since June due to over
Dec 10 - Goodrich Petroleum Corp said it was exploring strategic options for all or a part of its Eagle Ford shale assets in South Texas to boost liquidity.
- How Much Does It Cost To Produce One Barrel Of Oil From Shale (Diamondback, Emerald, Energen, EP, Gastar, Goodrich, Gulfport) In 2014?
- Commodities Today: Dividend Cuts, Mergers And Acquisitions, And Secondaries Moving These Stocks
- How Shale Oil Production Is Akin to a Ponzi Scheme
- Oil Crash Just Getting Started - Levered Under-Hedged Juniors Like Magnum Hunter In Jeopardy
- Goodrich Petroleum (GDP) Stock Slipping Today as Oil Prices Fall
- U.S. Shale Producers Prolong Their Misery With Equity Offerings
- Goodrich Petroleum Closes Senior Secured Note Offering
- Goodrich Petroleum Closes Public Offering Of Common Stock
- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation Declares Series B, C & D Preferred Dividends
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation/
- Goodrich Petroleum Prices Public Offering Of Common Stock
- Goodrich Petroleum Announces Public Offering Of Common Stock
- Goodrich Petroleum To Present At Upcoming Conferences
- Goodrich Petroleum Announces Financing, Amendment To Credit Facility And Year-End And Fourth Quarter Financial And Operational Results
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Stocks under Review - Cabot Oil and Gas, EOG Resources, BPZ Resources, Goodrich Petroleum, and Warren Resources
- Goodrich Petroleum Announces Fourth Quarter & Full Year 2014 Earnings Conference Call