General Electric Co (GE)
27 Jul 2016
* Entered into an agreement with banca ifis s.p.a to sell its shares in ge capital interbanca s.p.a in italy
NEW YORK General Electric Co on Friday reported weak demand for new oil, gas and transportation equipment, raising concerns about its full-year performance and sending its shares down as much as 2.8 percent. | Video
July 22 General Electric Co reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as revenue from its power business rose.
* Q2 industrial segment organic revenue $24.4 billion, down 1 percent
SHANGHAI General Electric Co on Wednesday said it would partner with Huawei Technologies Co Ltd [HWT.UL] to develop smart machines designed to boost productivity, part of a drive to promote its "industrial internet" business in China.
SHANGHAI General Electric Co will make $500 million of productivity savings in 2016 from using industrial internet applications, a company executive said on Wednesday.
SHANGHAI, July 20 General Electric Co on Wednesday said it will partner with China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd to develop its "industrial internet" strategy.
* General Electric Co, Microsoft announce partnership that will make GE's Predix platform for industrial internet available on Microsoft Azure Cloud Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
FRANKFURT/MADRID, July 7 General Electric and German wind turbine maker Senvion are preparing bids for French windpower group Adwen, which is jointly owned by Spain's Gamesa and France's Areva, people familiar with the matter said.
- Residential REITs Replace Diversified Dogs Atop Real Estate Sector Household In July
- Concentrating Investing Can Boost Portfolio Returns - Part II
- Finding Some Of The Best-Quality Dividend Growth Stocks Using The Piotroski F Score
- GE Still A Buy For The Long Haul
- July Basic Materials: Coal Tops By Yield But Cellulose, Carbon, Copper, And Chemicals Are Best By Brokers
- NextEra Energy Partners Will See Excellent Growth Through 2020