Genesis Healthcare Inc (GEN)
26 Sep 2016
Tue, Sep 13 2016
Sept 13 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.01, revenue view $1.40 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* On July 29, 2016, co and certain of its units entered into four-year term loan agreement with HCRI Tucson Properties - SEC filing
* Genesis healthcare sees 2016 adjusted net revenues $5,650.0 million to $5,750.0 million; sees 2016 adjusted earnings per share between loss of $0.05 to profit of $0.08
* Genesis acquires FilConn, precision connector manufacturer: acquisition enhances ability to partner from design through delivery Source text for Eikon: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Genesis Healthcare names Richard A. Feifer, MD, MPH, FACP as chief medical officer of its physician subsidiary Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
- Can You Sleep Well At Night With This REIT That Pays 6.9%?
- Genesis Healthcare: Good Time To Dust Off And Take A Look
- Genesis Healthcare's (GEN) CEO George Hager on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- What Will Preserve The REIT Bull Market?
- March Madness Is Upon Us: The Battle Of The Big 3 Healthcare REITs
- Genesis Healthcare's (GEN) CEO George Hager on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript