News: Genmab A/S (GEN.CO)
22 Aug 2014
Wed, Aug 13 2014
COPENHAGEN, Aug 13 - Danish biotech company Genmab increased its 2014 operating income guidance to between 175 million and 250 million Danish crowns ($31-45 million) from a previous 140 million to 210 million crowns due to its expectations of higher revenues.
Aug 11 - Genmab A/S : * Announces new phase III study of daratumumab in front line multiple myeloma * Says study expected to start in the first half of 2015 Source text for Eikon:
COPENHAGEN, July 23 - Genmab A/S : * Says worldwide net sales of Arzerra (ofatumumab) in the second-quarter 2014 totaled GBP 12.8 million ($21.8 million) * Says expects royalty payment of approximately 23 million Danish crowns ($4.2 million) Source text for Eikon:
COPENHAGEN, July 18 - Genmab A/S : * Partner, Janssen Biotech, Inc. plans to start a new phase III study of
COPENHAGEN, July 7 - Genmab A/S : * Reaches $25 million milestone in Daratumumab collaboration with Janssen * Milestone triggered by progress in the phase III study of Daratumumab in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone in relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma * Milestone payment is included in Genmab's 2014 financial guidance published on May 1, 2014. Source text for Eikon:
COPENHAGEN, July 3 - Danish biotech company Genmab :
June 27 - GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Genmab A/S said on Friday their cancer drug Arzerra failed to treat a type of leukemia more effectively than other drugs in a late-stage trial.
COPENHAGEN, June 4 - Genmab A/S : * Announced a research collaboration with an undisclosed biotechnology company which would use and evaluate Genmab's proprietary antibody technologies, the DuoBody and HexaBody platforms * The financial terms of the agreement have not been disclosed and agreement will not have a material impact on Genmab's financial results and cash position * The DuoBody platform is an innovative platform for the discovery and development of bispecific antibodies t
COPENHAGEN, May 23 - Danish biotech company Genmab A/S said on Friday: * GSK and Genmab has received a positive opinion from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for Arzerra in combination with chlorambucil or bendamustine as a first-line treatment for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) who are not eligible for fludarabine-based therapy. * Final decision from European commission expected in the coming months
- GlaxoSmithKline and Danish biotech company Genmab said disappointing results from a study on treating relapsed lymphoma with their ofatumumab drug meant it was unlikely they would seek its regulatory approval.
- Major Shareholder Announcement
- Genmab Announces Financial Results for the First Half of 2014 and Improves 2014 Financial Guidance
- Genmab Announces New Phase III Study of Daratumumab in Front Line Multiple Myeloma
- GSK and Genmab Announce Positive Interim Result for Phase III Study of Ofatumumab as Maintenance Therapy for Relapsed CLL
- Second Quarter 2014 Net Sales Figures for Arzerra(r)
- Genmab Announces Phase III Study of Daratumumab in Front Line Multiple Myeloma
- Genmab to Receive Milestone Payment in DuoBody Platform Collaboration with Janssen
- Genmab Reaches USD 25 Million Milestone in Daratumumab Collaboration with Janssen
- GSK and Genmab Receive EU Authorization for Arzerra(tm) (ofatumumab) as First-Line Treatment for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) in Combination with Chlorambucil or Bendamustine for Patients Ineligible for Fludarabine-bas
- GSK and Genmab announce top-line results from a Phase III study of ofatumumab versus physicians' choice for bulky fludarabine-refractory CLL