News: Geox SpA (GEO.MI)
Mon, Nov 18 2013
(Corrects in fourth and 13th paragraphs to show perforated sole idea was chairman's, not CEO's)
* Targets annual core earnings of around 110 mln eur 2016
MILAN, Nov 15 - Italy's Geox targets sales around 1 billion euros ($1.35 billion) by 2016, the breathable shoemaker said on Friday as it presented a business plan it hopes will allow it to return to profit.
MILAN, Nov 15 - Italian breathable shoemaker Geox expects its business in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas to stabilise in 2014 and start growing again in 2015, the company said on Friday.
- The GEO Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Geo Group, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- 4 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume
- 3 High-Yielding Stocks With Strong Growth Prospects
- 1 Great Dividend You Can Buy Right Now
- The GEO Group Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript