News: Geox SpA (GEO.MI)
24 May 2013
Wed, May 15 2013
MILAN, May 15 - Italian shoemaker Geox expects sales to decline around 10 percent in the first half of the year, weighed down by the financial crisis in Europe which is squeezing credit lines to its commercial distributors and spending power among shoppers.
MILAN, March 6 - Italian upmarket shoemaker Geox cut its dividend for 2012 and said it expected sales in the first half of 2013 to fall in line with last year as shoppers rein in spending in its recession-hit domestic market.
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried?
- The GEO Group Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- GEO Group Hits Estimates in Solid Quarter
- GEO Group: A Pressing Issue Regarding Its Dividend Safety Deserves Your Attention
- Is Welfare Becoming a for-Profit Business?
- 5 5% Dividend Stocks That Meet My 'Too Good To Be True' Metrics