News: Geron Corp (GERN.OQ)
Fri, Dec 6 2013
NEW YORK, Dec 6 - Geron Corp : * Shares up 26.2 percent in premarket trading
- Geron Corp said 22 percent of trial patients treated with its experimental blood cancer drug were now free of the disease, a major break for the company after two big setbacks.
Nov 7 - Geron Corp said 22 percent of trial patients treated with its experimental blood cancer drug were now free of the disease, a major break for the company after two big setbacks.
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Tenet Has Made Its Move (12/11/13)
- Geron: A Good Time To Buy
- Geron: Is Imetelstat The 'Aspirin' Of Cancer?
- Geron's Game-Changing Myelofibrosis Drug Story Has a Familiar Feel
- An Update On 2 Promising But Speculative Biotech Plays
- Geron Corporation - Shareholder/Analyst Call
- Geron Presents Positive Results from Phase 2 Study of Imetelstat in Essential Thrombocythemia at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Geron Discontinues GRN1005 and Restructures to Focus on Imetelstat Development in Hematologic Malignancies and Solid Tumors with Short Telomeres
- Geron Announces Non-Binding Letter of Intent with BioTime Regarding Stem Cell Assets
- Geron Corporation Reports 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results and Events
- Geron Announces Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Geron Acknowledges Letter to its Stockholders from BioTime
- Geron Appoints Susan Molineaux and Daniel Bradbury to Board of Directors
- Geron Appoints Andrew Grethlein as Executive Vice President of Technical Operations
- Geron Provides Update on Imetelstat Clinical Development Program
- Geron to Present at the Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference