News: Geron Corp (GERN.OQ)
24 Dec 2014
Fri, Nov 14 2014
* Indexes: Dow off 0.01 pct, S&P up 0.05 pct, Nasdaq up 0.07 pct (Adds UMich data, Virgin America IPO)
* Indexes: Dow off 0.04 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq off 0.11 pct (Updates to market open)
* Futures up: Dow 7 pts, S&P 0.5 pt, Nasdaq 0.75 pt (Adds data, updates prices)
* Futures up: Dow 11 pts, S&P 1.5 pt, Nasdaq 2.75 pts (Adds premarket actives)
NEW YORK, Nov 14 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday, with the S&P on track for a fourth straight weekly advance, ahead of data on consumer sentiment.
- Geron Corp licensed its cancer compound, the last in its pipeline, to a unit of Johnson & Johnson for up to $935 million, sending its shares up as much as 33 percent in extended trading.
Nov 13 - Geron Corp licensed its cancer compound, the last in its pipeline, to a unit of Johnson & Johnson for up to $935 million, sending its shares up as much as 33 percent in extended trading.
- Seeking Alpha's Biotech Weekly: A Merck Purchase, Spectacular Auspex, And More
- Geron Enters 2015 On A More Assured Note
- BioTime Harnesses Geron's Stem Cell Technology And Its Founder; Is That Enough To Survive The Biotech Revolution?
- Geron (GERN) Stock Surges Following Johnson & Johnson Licensing Deal
- Geron's Short Squeeze Is Here
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Mixed as Retail Sales Climb, House OKs Keystone Pipeline
- Geron Presents Positive Results from Phase 2 Study of Imetelstat in Essential Thrombocythemia at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Geron Discontinues GRN1005 and Restructures to Focus on Imetelstat Development in Hematologic Malignancies and Solid Tumors with Short Telomeres
- Geron Announces Non-Binding Letter of Intent with BioTime Regarding Stem Cell Assets
- Geron Corporation Reports 2012 Third Quarter Financial Results and Events
- Geron Announces Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Geron Acknowledges Letter to its Stockholders from BioTime
- Geron Appoints Susan Molineaux and Daniel Bradbury to Board of Directors
- Geron Appoints Andrew Grethlein as Executive Vice President of Technical Operations
- Geron Provides Update on Imetelstat Clinical Development Program
- Geron to Present at the Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference