News: Getinge AB (GETIb.ST)
20 Dec 2013
Mon, Dec 9 2013
STOCKHOLM, Dec 9 - Getinge AB : * Getinge group appoints harald f. stock as new president and CEO of
STOCKHOLM, Dec 4 - Swedish medical technology firm Getinge said on Wednesday it would bid 139 million euros ($189 million) for Pulsion Medical Systems, a leading provider of specialist monitoring systems for critically ill patients.
STOCKHOLM, Dec 4 - Getinge AB : * Intends to acquire hemodynamic monitoring leader pulsion medical systems * Says Getinge plans to offer the shareholders in pulsion to tender their
HELSINKI, Dec 3 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
LONDON, Oct 8 - European shares fell on Tuesday as a U.S. budget deadlock unnerved investors and medical technology group Getinge led a sellof in the healthcare sector after a profit warning.
* FTSEurofirst down 0.5 pct, Euro STOXX 50 falls 0.4 pct * Medical tech firm Getinge slumps 9 percent * Most investors still expect eventual U.S. budget/debt deal * Equity pullback is buying opportunity -Bordier CEO * MB Capital backs running "short" positions By Sudip Kar-Gupta LONDON, Oct 8 - European shares fell on Tuesday, with medical technology group Getinge slumping after a profit warning as the U.S. budget stalemate weighed broadly on stock markets.
(Corrects to show Getinge's profit forecast included restructuring and other expenses after company misstated this; changes corresponding consensus forecasts to reflect this)
* Most investors still expect eventual U.S. budget/debt deal
(Corrects to show Getinge's profit forecast included restructuring and other expenses after company misstated this)
HELSINKI, July 11 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
- Getinge Group: Medical Systems Business Area Enhancing Its Manufacturing Quality Systems Following U.S. FDA Inspections
- Getinge Group Appoints Harald F. Stock as New President and CEO of ArjoHuntleigh and Executive Vice President Extended Care Business Area
- Getinge Group: Shareholders Representing 70% of Outstanding Shares in Pulsion Have Agreed to Accept Getinge's Offer in Intended Acquisition of Pulsion Medical Systems
- Getinge Group: Getinge Intends to Acquire Hemodynamic Monitoring Leader Pulsion Medical Systems
- Getinge Group Interim Report January-September 2013
- Getinge Group: Correction: Getinge Announces Preliminary Results for Third Quarter 2013
- Getinge Announces Preliminary Results for Third Quarter 2013
- Getinge announces date of 2013 Q3 report and conference call
- Getinge Group Interim Report January - June 2013
- Getinge Announces Date of 2013 Q2 Report and Conference Call