News: Gold Fields Ltd (GFI)
26 Dec 2014
Wed, Dec 10 2014
JOHANNESBURG, Dec 10 - South African stocks rebounded on Wednesday, led by gold mining companies such as Gold Fields and AngloGold Ashanti which rose on the back of a firm gold price and a weaker rand.
LIMA, Oct 20 - Peruvian miner Buenaventura has scaled back plans for its Chucapaca gold project since taking full control of the deposit from Gold Fields earlier this year, the company told Reuters on Monday.
LIMA, Aug 18 - Peruvian miner Buenaventura is taking full control of the Chucapaca gold deposit in southern Peru by buying a 51 percent stake in the project from its South African partner Gold Fields, the company said.
- Gold Stocks Roundup - NFL Edition
- What It Really Costs To Mine Gold: The Goldfields Third-Quarter Edition
- Gold Fields Is A Big Cash Flow Generator
- Gold Fields (GFI) CEO Nicholas Holland on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q3 2014 Update
- One Reason Gold Fields (GFI) Stock Is Falling Today
- How it All Plays Out -- Free Research Reports on Glatfelter, Gold Fields, Goldcorp, Grana y Montero and Granite Construction
- Stock Watchout on Gold - Allied Nevada Gold, Gold Fields, Eldorado Gold, New Gold, and AngloGold Ashanti
- Strong Operational Performance Generates US$63 Million Cash Flow
- Technical Scrutiny on Gold Stocks - Gold Fields, B2Gold, NOVAGOLD Resources, Banro, and Gold Resource
- Gold Fields Q3 2014 Guidance Update
- Metals and Mining Stocks Scanner - Newmont Mining, Gold Fields, Eldorado Gold, B2Gold, and Gold Resource
- Gold Equities Coverage -- IAMGOLD, Newmont Mining, Yamana Gold, Gold Fields, and Goldcorp
- Operational Performance Leads to Cash Generation, Dividend Payments and Further Debt Reduction
- Gold Fields Sells Its 51% Stake in Peru's Chucapaca Project to Buenaventura
- Gold Stocks on our Radar -- AuRico Gold, Harmony Gold Mining, Gold Fields, Allied Nevada Gold, and AngloGold Ashanti