News: Goldcorp Inc (GG)
3 Dec 2013
Fri, Nov 22 2013
SANTIAGO, Nov 22 - A Chilean appeals court has preventively frozen Goldcorp's El Morro copper and gold mine while it weighs an appeal by indigenous communities, in a fresh setback for the troubled project.
SANTIAGO, Nov 22 - A Chilean appeals court has preventively frozen Goldcorp's copper and gold El Morro mine while it weighs an appeal by indigenous communities.
TORONTO, Nov 15 - Canadian gold miners Goldcorp and Barrick Gold are looking to sell their jointly owned Marigold mine in Nevada, according to sources familiar with the situation.
VANCOUVER/TORONTO, Oct 24 - Goldcorp Inc raised its cost estimate for building a gold mine at its Cerro Negro site in Argentina by up to a third on Thursday, and said production at the project, which is one of the company's three big mining developments, would be delayed.
- Goldcorp Inc on Thursday raised its estimate for building a gold mine at its Cerro Negro site in Argentina by up to a third, and said first production at the project, which is one of the company's three big mining developments, would be delayed.
SANTIAGO - Goldcorp has secured the environmental permit it needs to progress with its copper and gold El Morro project in the north of Chile, the Canadian miner said on Tuesday.
SANTIAGO, Oct 22 - Goldcorp has secured the environmental permit it needs to progress with its copper and gold El Morro project in the north of Chile, the Canadian miner said on Tuesday.
* TSX rises 1.36 points, or 0.01 percent, to 12,895.77 * Six of 10 main sectors advance * Potash slips after cut in profit forecast * Barrick, Goldcorp weigh the most on market By John Tilak TORONTO, Oct 11 - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Friday with investors closely watching whether U.S. lawmakers would reach an agreement soon to end a U.S. government shutdown and to raise its borrowing limit. A drop in gold producers and a decline in Potas
* TSX rises 37.62 points, or 0.30 percent, to 12,796.29 * Eight of 10 main index sectors advance * Gold producers jump 1.3 percent * Goldcorp, Barrick have biggest positive influence on market By John Tilak TORONTO, Oct 7 - Canada's main stock index edged higher on Monday as the uncertainty surrounding an extended U.S. government shutdown spurred the bullion price and lifted gold-mining stocks. The bullion jumped to a one-week as investors placed bets on the co
DENVER, Sept 23 - Goldcorp Inc is not ruling out new takeovers and might even take a look at the big, capital-intensive gold-mining projects most likely to alarm investors, Chief Executive Chuck Jeannes told Reuters on Monday, outlining a stance that puts the company at odds with many of its competitors.
- What It Really Costs To Mine Gold: The Newmont Gold Third Quarter Edition
- Gold: Still Not Enough Demand For A Rally
- Who Should Invest In Precious Metals In These Times?
- As Gold Craters Not All Miners Are Equal
- David H. Smith: Prepare For Precious Metals To Lift Off
- Gold Miners Analyst Watch: December Edition
- Goldcorp declares twelfth monthly dividend payment for 2013
- Pre-Market Review: Barrick Gold Corp., Kinross Gold Corp., Goldcorp Inc., and AngloGold Ashanti Ltd
- Goldcorp Inc. Investor Presentation Now Available for On-demand Viewing at RetailInvestorConferences.com
- Mining Companies Capitalizing On Expansions, Acquisitions & Future Growth Possibilities: DNA Precious Metals, IAMGOLD, Quicksilver Resources, Silver Wheaton and Silver Standard Resources
- Metals & Mining Online Investor Conference Feature NYSE and TSX Companies: November 7th at RetailInvestorConferences.com
- Goldcorp Inc. to Webcast, Live, at RetailInvestorConferences.com November 7th
- Goldcorp declares eleventh monthly dividend payment for 2013
- Mining Companies Release Financial Results and Announce Quarterly Earnings Schedules - Research Report on Newmont, PCC, Goldcorp, Agnico Eagle, and Yamana Gold
- Goldcorp reports 2013 third quarter results
- Technical Study: Barrick Gold Corp., Kinross Gold Corp., Goldcorp Inc., and AngloGold Ashanti Ltd