News: General Growth Properties Inc (GGP.MU)
6 Dec 2013
Wed, Dec 4 2013
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - General Growth Properties Inc : * Shares were up 5.8 percent after the bell after S&P said stock will be added to the S&P 500
Dec 4 - * S&P says General Growth Properties Inc to join S&P 500 * S&P says General Growth to replace Molex Inc which is being acquired
NEW YORK, Sept 23 - Brixmor Property Group Inc , the neighborhood shopping center company that Blackstone Group LP plans to bring to the public market, said it intends to raise gross proceeds of $750 million in an initial public offering, according to a regulatory filing on Monday.
Sept 18 - Mall owner General Growth Properties Inc will buy retailer JC Penney Co Inc's office building at 200 Lafayette St., New York City, from Jared Kushner Group for about $150 million in an all-cash deal, the New York Post reported, citing unnamed sources.
Sept 13 - Bill Ackman's Pershing Square Capital Management cut its stake in mall owner General Growth Properties Inc to 3.7 percent from 8 percent, the hedge fund said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
* 2nd-qtr FFO 27 cents/shr vs Wall Street forecast of 25 cents
NEW YORK - General Growth Properties Inc said on Monday it had a 17 percent increase in a key measure of quarterly profit, beating Wall Street expectations, and said it had reached an agreement to sell its stake in a Brazilian shopping center company.
NEW YORK, July 29 - General Growth Properties Inc on Monday reported a 17 percent increase in a key measure of quarterly profit, beating Wall Street's expectations, on higher rents, occupancy and sales at its malls.
- Georgia Gulf Looks Cheap Following PPG Acquisition
- PPG Executives' Actions Wave Red Flag - Time To Sell
- PPG Shareholders: Beware Of Georgia Gulf Exchange Offer
- You Might Find Love If You Speed Date With This Stock
- Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: ECA VRA SBUX HES NSC GGC (Update 1)
- Cramer's Mad Money - Game Over For GameStop (1/10/13)
- General Growth Properties Set to Join the S&P 500
- Expansions, Monthly Dividends, Stock Movements, Conference Call Schedules, and Term Loans - Research Report on Simon Property Group, Realty Income, GGP, Kimco, and Taubman
- Morning Research: Realty Income Corp., DDR Corp., General Growth Properties Inc., and The Macerich Co.
- Financial Companies Reported Announcements, Quarterly Cash Dividends, and Financial Results - Research Report on M&T Bank, Ameriprise, GGP, Hudson City Bancorp, and BankUnited
- Brookfield Property Partners Invests $1.4 Billion to Increase Interest in General Growth Properties to 32%
- GGP Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Today's Research: DDR Corp., General Growth Properties Inc., Macerich Co., and Realty Income Corp.
- Silver Jeans Co.™ Set To Open 'Loft' At Glendale Galleria
- General Growth Properties to Present at the ISI Real Estate Conference
- Early Morning Insight: DDR Corp., General Growth Properties Inc., Realty Income Corp., and The Macerich Co.