General Mills Inc (GIS)
23 Sep 2016
Wed, Sep 21 2016
BRIEF-General Mills CFO says 60 pct of co's yogurt portfolio to be renovated by year end - Conf call
* Executive on conf call says Q1 U.S. cereal net sales down 4 percent due to lower customer inventory levels
General Mills Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as lower expenses and cost-cutting programs helped limit the impact of weak sales in the United States.
Sept 21 General Mills Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as lower expenses and cost-cutting programs helped limit the impact of weak sales in the United States.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.75 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 21 General Mills Inc reported a drop in quarterly net sales for the fifth straight quarter, hurt mainly by weak demand for its Yoplait yogurt and Progresso soup and the sale of its Green Giant frozen vegetable business.
* General Mills teams up with Yahoo Esports as First Sponsor of New Live Shows Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.11, revenue view $16.19 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* General mills announces leadership changes in U.S. Retail and Europe-Australasia businesses
* CEO Kendall J. Powell's 2016 total compensation was $11 million versus $13.4 million in 2015 - SEC Filing
* Expands the Good Table product line with new dinnertime solution, freezer to plate Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- General Mills Should Continue Trading At A Discount To Peers
- General Mills: Valuation Is Not Even The Key Concern
- General Mills: A Buy Below $60 A Share (As Company Adapts To Health Food Trends)
- General Mills: Still Too Expensive
- General Disappointment For General Mills To Start Fiscal Year 2017?
- Dividend Portfolio Sector Allocation - September 2016