General Mills Inc (GIS)
26 May 2017
Tue, May 16 2017
A U.S. appeals court has rejected a request by former General Mills Inc employees who claimed they were laid off because of their age to overturn its recent decision sending their case to arbitration.
* Report that 3G Capital is interested in General Mills is not true - CNBC
Cheerios cereal maker General Mills Inc said its Chief Operating Officer Jeffrey Harmening will take over as chief executive from Ken Powell, who will retire next year.
May 3 Cheerios cereal maker General Mills Inc said its Chief Operating Officer Jeffrey Harmening will take over as chief executive from Ken Powell, who will retire next year.
* Jeff Harmening named chief executive officer of General Mills
* General Mills Inc says a credit agreement entered previously was scheduled to terminate, subject to extension, on May 18, 2021
* General International Holdings, Inc reports 9.8 percent stake in Lightbridge Corp as of August 2, 2016 - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2p4KOWC Further company coverage:
A U.S. appeals court has sent age discrimination claims by nearly three dozen former General Mills Inc employees to individual arbitration, rejecting their allegations that a waiver they signed was invalid.
BRIEF-J&J Snack Foods Corp says partnership with General Mills by announcing launch of Pillsbury Churro Bites
* J&J Snack Foods Corp says partnership with General Mills by announcing launch of Pillsbury Churro Bites Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed General Mills Inc.'s (General Mills) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+' and short-term IDR at F2. The ratings apply to approximately $9.7 billion of total outstanding debt. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Negative from Stable. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The Outlook revision to Negative reflects the potential risk that that Gen
- 2 Of 11 Dividend Increases In June Expected To Be In The Double Digits
- Re-Evaluating And Identifying Our Core Holdings
- My 5 Dividend Champions And Their Alternatives
- What Do You Do When Social Security Falls Short Of Your Needs?
- Consumer Defensive 'Safer' 43.5% Net Gain Predicted For Bottler Andina By May 2018
- My 83 Stock Portfolio Requirements And Listing Of Do Not Sell, Core And Speculation Status