General Mills Inc (GIS)
17 Feb 2017
Fri, Feb 17 2017
* General Mills updates key financial targets for fiscal 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB+' rating to General Mills' $750 million 3.2% senior unsecured notes due 2027. Proceeds from the notes along will commercial paper borrowings will be used to refinance the $1 billion 5.7% senior unsecured notes due February 2017. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS Strong Brands, Modest Growth: Fitch
* Files for potential notes offering, size not disclosed - sec filing
General Mills Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue as intense competition and lower spending on promotions hurt sales of its Yoplait yogurt and Progresso soups in the United States, its biggest market.
General Mills Inc , the maker of Cheerios cereal, said it would cut as many as 600 jobs globally as part of a new organizational structure and eliminate the position of international chief operating officer.
* New owners of plant intend to auction the remaining equipment in early 2017
* General Mills elects Alicia S. Boler Davis to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
* General Mills Inc - announced anticipated departure of Christopher O'Leary, executive vice president and chief operating officer, international
* Says declared a quarterly dividend at prevailing rate of $0.48 per share
BRIEF-General Mills CFO says 60 pct of co's yogurt portfolio to be renovated by year end - Conf call
* Executive on conf call says Q1 U.S. cereal net sales down 4 percent due to lower customer inventory levels
- General Mills: The Dividend Is Delicious
- The MnM Portfolio, Jan. 2017: Ep. 23 - Introducing The MnM 401K!
- Consumer Defensive Sector Packages 34 'Safe' Dividend Dogs With Love
- My 75 Stock January 2017 Portfolio Update: Buying 1 New Stock (Toronto-Dominion Bank) And More Cisco
- My 86 Stock Portfolio Evaluation: Is The Price Right To Buy Using A 3 Category Analysis?
- Some Green Ideas For Extra Green