Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLPL.SI)
2 Dec 2016
Thu, Dec 1 2016
SINGAPORE Singapore-listed Global Logistic Properties Ltd (GLP) , which manages $40 billion of industrial properties worldwide, is undertaking a strategic review of its business options after receiving a request from Singapore's sovereign wealth fund GIC Pte, the firm's largest shareholder.
* "Expects its china operations to remain stable in near term"
* Request for trading halt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 2 Singapore's Global Logistic Properties Ltd has attracted takeover interest from an investor group that includes sovereign wealth fund China Investment Corp (CIC) , Bloomberg said.
* Singapore exchange issues query regarding trading activity on Global Logistic Properties Limited Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GLP leases 32,000 sqm (344,000 sq ft) to Walmart in China Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE Global Logistic Properties on Tuesday agreed to buy a $1.1 billion U.S. property portfolio from Hillwood Development Co, solidifying GLP's position as the second largest logistics property owner in the United States.
BRIEF-Global Logistic Properties to buy U.S. warehouse portfolio for $1.1 billion - WSJ, citing sources
* Global Logistic Properties to buy U.S. warehouse portfolio for $1.1 billion - WSJ, citing sources