Grammer AG (GMMG.DE)
Fri, May 19 2017
* REGIONAL COURT OF NUREMBERG-FÜRTH DISMISSES INJUNCTION PETITIONED BY PREVENT GROUP
* HIGHER REGIONAL COURT OF NUREMBERG DISMISSES CASCADE'S REQUEST TO CONVENE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING WITH FINAL AND BINDING EFFECT
* Q1 NET PROFIT AFTER TAX WAS ALSO UP SHARPLY, RISING BY 89.2 PERCENT TO EUR 14.0 MILLION (2016: 7.4)
* LEADING INDEPENDENT PROXY ADVISORS SUPPORT GRAMMER MANAGEMENT AT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
FRANKFURT Bosnian auto supplier Prevent has no plans to launch a full takeover of rival Grammer AG , and expects carmakers like Volkswagen to honor their contracts, Prevent executive Christian Becker told German daily Handelsblatt.
FRANKFURT, May 3 Bosnian auto supplier Prevent has no plans to launch a full takeover of rival Grammer AG , and expects carmakers like Volkswagen to honour their contracts, Prevent executive Christian Becker told German daily Handelsblatt.
FRANKFURT, April 27 German auto supplier Grammer AG on Thursday warned that the creeping influence of a Bosnian investor has led to a decline in automotive orders and could pose a risk to the company's viability.
* Regional Court of Nuremberg-Fürth has lifted the enforcement of the interim injunction against Grammer AG
FRANKFURT, April 10 Efforts by German automotive interiors maker Grammer to dilute the influence of Bosnian activist investor Hastor were dealt a blow after the group blocked China's Ningbo Jifeng Auto Parts Co Ltd. from gaining a 9.2 percent voting stake.
* Outlook for 2017: further growth accompanied by rising profitability
- Officials Fill Vacuum Of Data To Drive FX Market
- Advisor Talking Points - May 2017 - Looking Outside The U.S.
- When Contrarian Becomes Consensus
- Here's A Trade That's Worked - Now Take Profits Before A Problem 'Emerges'
- Record TV Ratings For 'The Presidential Apprentice' (Season 1)
- Marketplace Roundtable: Going Global