Genworth Financial Inc (GNW.N)
24 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 7 2017
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Genworth - Recorded non-cash charge of $265 million, or $0.53 per diluted share in Q3, related to deferred tax assets not expected to be utilized before expiration
BRIEF-Genworth Financial says Asia Pacific Global Capital to pay $105 mln if deal terminated due to change of recommendation
* Genworth Financial - to pay Asia Pacific Global Capital termination fee of $105 million if deal terminated due to change of recommendation or other circumstances
HONG KONG Little-known China Oceanwide Holdings Group Co pledged $3.8 billion in a deal to take control of U.S. insurer Genworth Financial Inc , the latest marker of Chinese firms accelerating a drive overseas while their domestic economy slows and the yuan weakens.
* Oceanwide founder Lu has low profile, good connections (Adds detail on Oceanwide founder, Genworth financials)
HONG KONG, Oct 24 China Oceanwide Holdings Group Co has agreed to buy U.S. insurer Genworth Financial Inc for $2.7 billion in cash, the latest in a series of moves by Chinese firms to buy overseas assets as their domestic economy slows and the yuan weakens.
* Upon completion of transaction, Genworth Financial, Inc. Will be a standalone subsidiary of china oceanwide
* Genworth financial announces preliminary charges for the third quarter
* Genworth financial- china oceanwide has agreed to acquire all of outstanding shares of genworth for total transaction value of approximately $2.7 billion
* Genworth Financial Inc says following Nichol's resignation, board of directors reduced size of board to eight directors
- Genworth Merger Update
- Top Merger Stocks Held By Fund Managers (Mid-Q1 2017 Edition)
- Genworth Financial - Where Else Can You Make More Than 50% In Less Than 6 Months?
- Publicly Traded Merger Arbitrage Funds' Top 10 Holdings Q4 2016
- Why Wall Street Might Be Wrong About Genworth
- Genworth: Is The China Oceanwide Deal Really At Risk?