News: Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOL)
16 Sep 2014
Wed, Jul 16 2014
Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA extended on Wednesday the deadline for a tender offer to repurchase dollar-denominated bonds due in 2017. A new date was set for July 29, according to a securities filing. So far investors have tendered $87.8 million worth of the notes, or about 42 percent of the outstanding securities, the filing added. (Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
The board of directors of Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA approved unanimously on Wednesday an offer to repurchase two issuances of global bonds by two subsidiaries, as part of a plan to reduce debt.
SAO PAULO, May 29 - Gol Linhas Aereas SA has approved a capital increase of up to 185.8 million reais ($82.9 million), opening the door for an investment by Air France KLM SA as Brazil's No. 2 airline bolsters its international connections.
SAO PAULO, April 28 - Brazil airline Gol Linhas Aereas SA said first-quarter earnings will take a hit of 75.9 million reais ($34 million) because of costs associated with a drop in the Venezuelan currency from the end of 2013, according to a Monday securities filing.
(Adds CEO's quote, details of business plan, share performance)
SAO PAULO, March 26 - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas has seen higher-than-expected jet fuel prices so far this year and expects additional pressure from the cost of fuel, Chief Executive Officer Paulo Kakinoff said on a Wednesday conference call.
- Copa Holdings Seeing Turbulence, But Still A Top-Notch Airline
- Update: GOL Traffic Figures For Q2 2014 Are Significant
- GOL Is Growing, But Remains Out Of Profits - Here's Why
- GOL Will Fly Higher And Faster With The Help Of New Partners
- GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- GOL: Will It Fly Higher After February 26th?
- GOL Announces the Extension of Tender Offer for Notes 2017, 2020 and 2023
- GOL Announces Tender Offer for Senior Notes 2017, 2020 and 2023
- Technical Coverage of Industrials Sector Equities -- JetBlue Airways, Southwest Airlines, Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, DryShips, and Safe Bulkers
- GOL Announces 2014 GOL Day New York Invitation
- GOL Reports 6th Consecutive Quarterly EBIT Evolution, with Operating Margin of 1.6%, 3.4p.p. up over 2Q13
- GOL Announces the Final Tender Results for Senior Notes 2023 and 2017
- GOL releases June, 2014 Traffic Figures - In 2Q14 Load Factor Reached 76% and PRASK Grew 27% year-over-year
- Stocks Coverage on the Industrials Sector -- United Parcel Service, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, FedEx, JetBlue Airways, and Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes
- GOL Announces the Extension of Tender Offer for Notes 2023 and 2017
- Monthly Traffic Reports, Leadership Appointments, Technical Updates, and Codeshare Agreements - Analyst Notes on Southwest, JetBlue, Alaska Air, Copa and GOL