News: Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOL.N)
22 Apr 2014
Wed, Mar 26 2014
SAO PAULO, March 26 - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas has seen higher-than-expected jet fuel prices so far this year and expects additional pressure from the cost of fuel, Chief Executive Officer Paulo Kakinoff said on a Wednesday conference call.
SAO PAULO - Air France-KLM SA will invest $100 million in Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA as the European carrier seeks to take advantage of a potential surge in travel demand during the coming soccer World Cup and the 2016 Olympics, both to take place in Brazil.
SAO PAULO, Feb 19 - Air France-KLM SA will invest $100 million in Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA as the European carrier seeks to take advantage of a potential surge in travel demand during the coming soccer World Cup and the 2016 Olympics, both to take place in Brazil.
SAO PAULO, Feb 19 - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas has formed a strategic partnership with Air France-KLM that includes flight sharing and joint sales, according to a securities filing on Wednesday.
SAO PAULO, Jan 21 - Brazil promised the world it would roll out the red carpet at 21st century airports for this year's World Cup, but soccer fans landing in Fortaleza, which will host six matches including a quarter final, will instead be shepherded through a temporary canvas structure.
* Brazil Bovespa gains 0.56 pct, Mexico IPC up 0.31 pct SAO PAULO, Dec 23 - Brazilian stocks rose on Monday, led by shares of medical diagnostics firm Dasa and airline Gol, though strong technical resistance kept gains in the broader Bovespa index in check. Mexico's IPC index rose for the third session in four, while Chile's bourse moved lower. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index rose 0.56 percent to 51,471.07 but was unable to regain the previous session's losses. The
* Brazil Bovespa down 1.02 pct, Mexico IPC down 0.61 pct MEXICO CITY, Nov 25 - Brazilian stocks led Latin American bourses down on Monday, dropping for the third session in four as investors eyed a deteriorating fiscal outlook and higher interest rates in Latin America's largest economy. Mexico's IPC index and Chile's bourse also dipped. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell 1.02 percent to 52,263.51, adding to a more than 14 percent drop for the year. The Bovespa l
* Brazil Bovespa down 0.92 pct, Mexico IPC flat SAO PAULO, Nov 25 - Brazilian stocks dropped for the third session in four on Monday as investors, eyeing a deteriorating fiscal outlook and higher interest rates in Latin America's largest economy, remained bearish on local shares. Mexico's IPC index and Chile's bourse were both little changed. Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index fell 0.92 percent to 52,316.16, adding to a more-than 14 percent drop for the year. The Boves
SAO PAULO, Nov 25 - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas could continue cutting its domestic network in 2014 if necessary, Chief Executive Paulo Kakinoff said on Monday, highlighting uncertainty about economic growth.
SAO PAULO, Nov 25 - A stable outlook for the domestic flight network is the maximum forecast for Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas in 2014, Chief Executive Paulo Kakinoff said on Monday.
- GOL Will Fly Higher And Faster With The Help Of New Partners
- GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- GOL: Will It Fly Higher After February 26th?
- GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cramer's Mad Money - I Want To Scream (9/16/13)
- 5 Stocks Ready to Break Out
- GOL Announces Launch of Direct Flights between Fortaleza and Buenos Aires
- Contracts, Limited Flights, Job Openings, New Product Launches, and Retirements - Analyst Notes on GOL, Ryanair, Convergys, SYNNEX, and Popeyes
- GOL Receives Authorization to Operate Regular Flights from Campinas (SP) to Santos Dumont (RJ) and Campinas to Miami (EUA)
- GOL Announces the Call Notice for Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- GOL and TAP Enter Into a Codeshare Agreement
- Community Projects, Campaign Launches, Flight Requests, Appointments, and New Airport Bases - Analyst Notes on Southwest, JetBlue, GOL, Hawaiian Holdings, and Ryanair
- Technical Analysis on Top Gainers -- Research on Response Genetics, Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, Gastar Exploration, and China Finance Online
- GOL Files Request to Operate Regular Flights Between Campinas and Miami
- GOL Records Operating Margin of 3.0% in 2013, 14.2 Percentage Points up on 2012
- Market Data Ahead of the Bell: Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, Aeropostale, SBA Communications, and Family Dollar Stores