News: Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA (GOL.N)
17 Dec 2014
Wed, Nov 12 2014
SAO PAULO, Nov 12 - Brazilian airline Gol will have more options for bolstering its capital after a move by Congress to allow more foreign investment in national airlines, Chief Executive Officer Paulo Kakinoff said on Wednesday.
BRASILIA, Nov 11 - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas SA on Tuesday posted a third-quarter loss of 245.1 million reais ($95.87 million), above the loss of 197 million reais recorded in the same quarter last year.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 19 - Gol Linhas Aereas SA , the second-largest Brazilian airline, is in final talks to buy an undisclosed number of jets from Brazil's Embraer SA, newspaper Valor Economico reported on Friday.
Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA extended on Wednesday the deadline for a tender offer to repurchase dollar-denominated bonds due in 2017. A new date was set for July 29, according to a securities filing. So far investors have tendered $87.8 million worth of the notes, or about 42 percent of the outstanding securities, the filing added. (Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
The board of directors of Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA approved unanimously on Wednesday an offer to repurchase two issuances of global bonds by two subsidiaries, as part of a plan to reduce debt.
- GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why GOL Linhas (GOL) Stock Is Down Today
- Copa Holdings Seeing Turbulence, But Still A Top-Notch Airline
- Update: GOL Traffic Figures For Q2 2014 Are Significant
- GOL Is Growing, But Remains Out Of Profits - Here's Why
- GOL Will Fly Higher And Faster With The Help Of New Partners
- GOL: Domestic load factor reaches 80%, fueled by demand growth of 6%
- Avianca Brasil Joins UATP Network As A Merchant
- GOL reviews 2014 operating margin guidance interval and discloses domestic supply estimate for 2015
- GOL Announces Its 3Q14 Results
- Technical Pointers on Airlines Equities - American Airlines, United Continental Holdings, Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, SkyWest, and Republic Airways Holdings
- GOL: 3Q14 Domestic Load Factor Reached 78.3% and PRASK Grew 9.1% Year-over-year
- UATP CEO Chairs Opening Payments Session At The First IATA World Financial Symposium
- GOL Announces Conclusion of Senior Notes Offering due 2022
- GOL Announces the Extension of Tender Offer for Notes 2017, 2020 and 2023
- GOL Announces Tender Offer for Senior Notes 2017, 2020 and 2023