Alphabet Inc (GOOG.OQ)
13 Jan 2017
Tue, Jan 10 2017
MILAN, Jan 10 Italy's tax authorities are looking at a proposal from Alphabet Inc's Google to pay between 270 million and 280 million euros ($286-296 million) to settle a tax dispute, a source close to the matter said on Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Labor said on Wednesday it filed a lawsuit against Alphabet Inc's Google unit seeking access to the company's compensation data and documents as part of a routine compliance evaluation.
The chief executive of Alphabet Inc's Google and the European Union's antitrust chief will meet on Friday, following the U.S. technology group's formal rejection this month of a spate of charges, including blocking rivals in online search advertising.
Nov 16 The chief executive of Alphabet Inc's Google and the European Union's antitrust chief will meet on Friday, following the U.S. technology group's formal rejection this month of a spate of charges, including blocking rivals in online search advertising.
Alphabet's Google announced the formation of an artificial intelligence group for Google Cloud, the tech company's latest gambit to increase its market share in the lucrative cloud computing business.
LONDON, Nov 15 Alphabet Inc's Google said on Tuesday it will expand its London offices to eventually accommodate 7,000 employees, up from around 4,000 at the moment.
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in General Motors - SEC filing
* Appaloosa LP cuts share stake in Alphabet Inc to 472,000 shares of class C capital stock from 630,000 shares of class C capital stock
BRIEF-Jana Partners cuts sole share stake in Alphabet, takes sole share stake in Mondelez International
* Jana Partners LLC takes sole share stake of 111,127 shares in Sage Therapeutics Inc
* Third Point LLC dissolves share stake in Activision Blizzard Inc
- Baidu: Normalized Customer Base Starts Now
- 3 Undervalued, High-Yield Dividend Stocks For 2017
- After Mixed Year, Mobile AR To Drive $108 Billion VR/AR Market By 2021
- Why Peter Thiel Is Wrong About Apple
- Equinix: The Founder's Vision Finally Comes True
- Qualcomm Powers Smartglasses You Might Actually Want To Wear