Green Plains Inc (GPRE.O)
21 Apr 2017
Thu, Feb 9 2017
NEW YORK, Feb 9 The U.S. ethanol industry is poised to export record volumes of the biofuel in 2017, said Green Plains Inc on Thursday, as the company forecast a year of demand growth and flagged plans to expand in food ingredients.
NEW YORK, Feb 9 U.S. ethanol manufacturer Green Plains Inc sees the total industry on track to export 1.1 billion or more gallons of the biofuel in 2017, even with China absent as a buyer, an executive said on Thursday.
* Green Plains reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* Green Plains Inc - During Q3, Green Plains produced 292.2 million gallons of ethanol compared with 215.6 million gallons for same period in 2015
- Green Plains (GPRE) Presents At 29th Annual ROTH Conference
- Icahn's Reported Deal With The Biofuels Lobby Creates A New Risk For Ethanol Producers
- Will Congressional Republicans Succeed In Killing The Biofuel Blending Mandate This Time?
- High Dividend Stock Yields 9%, 5 Straight Dividend Hikes, Estimates Rising
- A Battle Of The Billionaires Over The Biofuels Mandate
- Green Plains Partners Q4 Update - Thesis Unchanged, Still Trading Around Yield