News: Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Mar 5 2014
MADRID, March 5 - Spanish blood products group Grifols sold $1 billion euros of a 2022 bond at a coupon of 5.25 percent on Wednesday, the company said in a statement to the stock market regulator.
LONDON, March 4 - Spanish blood products group Grifols' debt refinancing package includes a $3.8 billion Term Loan B that has the same pricing structure on both the euro-denominated and the dollar-denominated tranches, eliminating the pricing premium on euro facilities that have been a feature of all recent cross-border leveraged loans for European borrowers.
MADRID, Feb 27 - Spanish pharmaceutical company Grifols, the world's third-largest blood products maker, reported on Thursday a 34.6 percent year-on-year rise in 2013 net profit to 345.6 million euros ($472.3 million), boosted by overseas sales.
- Medical device maker Hologic Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as it sold more 3D systems that help detect breast cancer, and its CEO said he would pursue the strategic review started by his predecessor.
Feb 3 - Medical device maker Hologic Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as it sold more 3D systems that help detect breast cancer, and its CEO said he would pursue the strategic review started by his predecessor.
MADRID - Spanish blood products group Grifols said on Friday it had signed a $1.5 billion bridge loan to back its purchase of the blood transfusion testing unit of Switzerland's Novartis , agreed last November.
MADRID, Jan 3 - Spanish blood products group Grifols said on Friday it had signed a $1.5 billion bridge loan to back its purchase of the blood transfusion testing unit of Switzerland's Novartis, agreed last November.
Official-Correction-Update-Moody's Correction to Text, November 13, 2013 Release: Moody's changes the outlook of Grifols' Ba2 rating to negative
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
BRUSSELS, Nov 20 - Belgian biotech firm Tigenix said it had sold 12 million euros ($16.23 million) worth of shares to a unit of Spanish pharmaceutical company Grifols in a private placement of new shares.
LONDON, Nov 11 - Europe's top shares rose on Monday, led by health care stocks after well-received acquisitions in the sector, with gains capped by steep drops for broadcaster BSkyB and insurer RSA.
- Talyst Announces GRIFOLS Reseller Agreement
- Grifols to acquire a Novartis diagnostics business unit for US$1,675 million
- Grifols Announces Launch of the SPIRIT Registry at the NHF Annual Meeting
- Aradigm Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
- Grifols and Aradigm Corporation Complete the Closing of Worldwide Licensing Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Pulmaquin®
- California State Legislature recognizes Grifols for its Decennial Anniversary in California
- Grifols Implements Its First Automated Inventory Management Carousel System for Investigational Pharmacies at Emory University
- Grifols study demonstrates higher dose of PROLASTIN-C increases levels of alpha1-PI to within normal range in patients with AAT deficiency
- Grifols, S.A. and Aradigm Corporation Announce Signing of Worldwide Licensing Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Pulmaquin™
- Annual Report for 2012 on Form 20-F filed with the SEC on April 5, 2013