News: Grifols SA (GRLSbn.MC)
Thu, Jul 31 2014
* Company says Q2 result hit by one-offs linked to Novartis diagnostics purchase
MADRID, July 31 - Spanish healthcare firm Grifols said first half adjusted net profit rose 25 percent on Thursday, slightly below analysts' expectations in a Reuters poll and boosted by the purchase of a diagnostics business early this year.
May 6 - Spanish pharmaceutical company Grifols , the world's third-largest blood products maker, posted a 32.9 percent rise in first-quarter net profit on Tuesday to 121 million euros ($168 million), boosted by its acquisition of Novartis' transfusion diagnostic business.
MADRID, April 3 - The head of Spain's largest pharmaceutical company, Grifols, on Thursday became one of the first executives of a major corporation to back a Catalan leader seeking a referendum on independence for Catalonia.
MADRID, March 31 - Spanish blood products company Grifols has signed a 7-year, $375-million contract to conduct blood analysis for Japan's Red Cross, the company said in a statement to the stock market regulator on Monday.
MUMBAI - Lupin Ltd , India's No. 4 drugmaker by revenue, said on Thursday it has agreed to buy eye-treatments maker Laboratorios Grin S.A. De C.V for an undisclosed amount, moving into Mexico's $275 million ophthalmic market.
MUMBAI, March 27 - Lupin Ltd, India's No. 4 drugmaker by revenue, said on Thursday it has agreed to buy eye-treatments maker Laboratorios Grin S.A. De C.V for an undisclosed amount, moving into Mexico's $275 million ophthalmic market.
- Grifols opens state-of-the-art facility in Clayton, NC to help advance treatment of rare and life-threatening diseases
- Grifols Celebrates World Hemophilia Day with Donation of Coagulation Medicines to the World Federation of Hemophilia
- Annual Report for 2013 on Form 20-F filed with the SEC on April 4, 2014
- Talyst Announces GRIFOLS Reseller Agreement
- Grifols to acquire a Novartis diagnostics business unit for US$1,675 million
- Grifols Announces Launch of the SPIRIT Registry at the NHF Annual Meeting
- Aradigm Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
- Grifols and Aradigm Corporation Complete the Closing of Worldwide Licensing Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Pulmaquin®
- California State Legislature recognizes Grifols for its Decennial Anniversary in California
- Grifols Implements Its First Automated Inventory Management Carousel System for Investigational Pharmacies at Emory University