News: Grifols SA (GRLSbn.MC)
24 Oct 2014
Thu, Jul 31 2014
* Company says Q2 result hit by one-offs linked to Novartis diagnostics purchase
MADRID, July 31 - Spanish healthcare firm Grifols said first half adjusted net profit rose 25 percent on Thursday, slightly below analysts' expectations in a Reuters poll and boosted by the purchase of a diagnostics business early this year.
May 6 - Spanish pharmaceutical company Grifols , the world's third-largest blood products maker, posted a 32.9 percent rise in first-quarter net profit on Tuesday to 121 million euros ($168 million), boosted by its acquisition of Novartis' transfusion diagnostic business.
- Grifols opens state-of-the-art facility in Clayton, NC to help advance treatment of rare and life-threatening diseases
- Aradigm Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
- Grifols and Aradigm Corporation Complete the Closing of Worldwide Licensing Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Pulmaquin®
- Grifols, S.A. and Aradigm Corporation Announce Signing of Worldwide Licensing Agreement to Develop and Commercialize Pulmaquin™