News: Garmin Ltd (GRMN.O)
13 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 19 2014
- Garmin Ltd handily beat quarterly profit estimates and forecast a strong 2014 as sales of GPS-based fitness, aviation and outdoor products more than made up for shrinking sales of personal navigation devices, a market it once dominated.
* Shares rise as much as 12 pct (Adds analyst comment; updates shares)
Oct 30 - Navigation device maker Garmin Ltd's third-quarter results came in above analysts' average estimate on higher revenue from its aviation and fitness businesses.
- Tesla: Don't Overpay For The Stock. Buy What's Under The Hood Instead
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Garmin Ltd.
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Thursday March 6
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- 6 Nasdaq Dogs Chase 11% To 78% February Upsides
- Garmin Offers Great Value Despite Flat Revenue Growth
- Garmin® Brings Safety Enhancing Angle of Attack System To General Aviation
- Garmin® Expands Radar Altimeter Product Line With Complete Low-Cost Solution Featuring the GRA 55 and Stand-Alone GI 205 Indicator
- Garmin® Announces Victory in Pacing Technologies Patent Case
- Garmin® Offers New Upgrades and Enhancements to G1000®-Equipped King Air Series Aircraft
- Garmin® to Sponsor 2014 Burton US Open Snowboarding Championships
- Garmin® Announces Premium Navigation App for Xperia™ Smartphones
- Garmin® Introduces GXM™ 42 Portable Aviation Weather Receiver
- Garmin® Pilot™ App Adds 3-D Synthetic Vision Capability
- Introducing fēnix™ 2: The Ultimate Multisport Adventure Watch from Garmin®
- Garmin Reports EPS Growth in Fourth Quarter 2013 with Strong Margin Performance; Proposes Dividend Increase; Announces CFO Transition